ArbDogs? Pics!

Burnham

3 hours ago, Gary Prentice said:

Our cocker has a fixation to lay in the missus' handbag. Put it down anywhere anywhere and he's laid over it, growing at the other dogs if they come near.

I had a Springer like that, if he decided he needed to guard something there was no way anyone apart from me could tell him any different. Bastard thing bit me when I got in between him and one of our Cockers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, gary112 said:

No, sadly vet is right on this one, i know a couple of people lost dogs to lyme desease,it causes problems in the brain and can send dog mad

worked in woods and picked up with my dogs on shoots for 30 yrs now and never had a tick on me but i have removed proberbly in to th 100s of dogs but as in last post on this subject i said its quite easy to spot a tick on a lab as compared to a goldie , cocker an springer and yes vet may be right on this one but when i see one its removed right away. and please see other post i have put up about ticks on us humans and please take the time to listen to the interview on radio lancs,

• Like 1