business names

john meehan

So what was your business name these days Matt, I always thought KLBS was quite a good one.

I was Kestrel Land Based Services when we did mainly countryside management, forestry and clearance work. Now it's just Authentic Arboriculture.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so what about the name on your logo, that isn't your business name now? i cant keep track mate

The Authentic Arb Angels was a marketing tool we were intending to employ more female professionals but so far it has fallen somewhat flat on it's face.

Most of the garden type decisions are made by the lady of the house and they feel more relaxed around women and dealing with a women rather than a hairy arsed un-shaven tree man lol

Authentic Arboriculture is the actual business name.

Anyway back on track sorry Bill !

The Authentic Arb Angels was a marketing tool we were intending to employ more female professionals but so far it has fallen somewhat flat on it's face.

Most of the garden type decisions are made by the lady of the house and they feel more relaxed around women and dealing with a women rather than a hairy arsed un-shaven tree man lol

Why not “Girls name” Arb Angels I.e. “Anna’s Arb Angels” witch would emphasise the feminine aspect more ;)

I must say as a groundy I would have no objection to working under a woman. :fisheye:(For 3 weeks per month) :ahhhhh:

Authentic Arboriculture is the actual business name.

Anyway back on track sorry Bill !

With a name like that you could/should also tap into the pink pound...:icon14:

maybe in your experience..personally i always turn up to work groomed and with my hairy arse carefully stowed.......women always seem more than happy having a nice walk round their premises coupled with a flirty chat:wave: