business names

john meehan

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever, or will you ever, do anything to a tree that might be described as mending?

Personally, I chop bits off trees until the client is satisfied with the quantity of tree remaining. Thats why I'm a tree service.

I go with tree services.

tree care sounds like you never cut the tree down just massage it a bit .

putting 3 counties or countrywide or similar in the title makes you sound like a traveller.

You also need to consider advertising.

I choose the name Acorn Tree Surgery as I new that I would be one of the first in the Yellow Pages and Yell.com.

The downside is that you usually get to see a job first and others can undercut the price you have given.

The good bit is that when there is storm damage, you are the first one they call........and they just want it sortin quick ....so don't tend to call for a cheaper quote.

People always remark on how they remembered the logo on the truck, which I think helps.

Tree menders has been done they are a company in Northants.

Personally i'm not to fond of gimicky names its better to come across a bit more professional and i think that can start with a good name.

Town and Country tree surgeons seems to be the pikies favorite round these parts.