Chainsaw Operator needed,

spuddog0507

Morning, after being let down this wk i am looking for some one to help out on a 4,8 acre birch thinning site we have, this would ideally suit some one who is at Myerscough collage who has a odd day free during the wk and wants to gain some experience in felling trees, this situation i call, earn while you learn, and i will take time out to explain and show you various technics while working along side each other, this would be ideal for some one to fast track there experience and skill set,

must have at least CS30/31

own PPE

saw, fuel, oil can be provided 

if you need more information please dont hesitate to contact us by either PM on here or give us a call on 07763013024

Regards Gary,,

• Like 4

5 hours ago, spuddog0507 said:

Morning, after being let down this wk i am looking for some one to help out on a 4,8 acre birch thinning site we have, this would ideally suit some one who is at Myerscough collage who has a odd day free during the wk and wants to gain some experience in felling trees, this situation i call, earn while you learn, and i will take time out to explain and show you various technics while working along side each other, this would be ideal for some one to fast track there experience and skill set,

own PPE

if you need more information please dont hesitate to contact us by either PM on here or give us a call on 07763013024

Regards Gary,,

Sounds like a great opportunity for someone young and keen to learn .

• Like 3

10 hours ago, spuddog0507 said:

own PPE

Regards Gary,,

Could do with someone myself too  😀

Good luck Gary

• Like 1

1 hour ago, swinny said:

Could do with someone myself too  😀

Good luck Gary

Seems to be getting harder to find half decent staff these days Chris, supposed to be starting this job todaty18th june and its been set in stone for a month now then when i ring the guy who was coming he tells me he cant be arsed, WTF are they on ?? next thing he will be ringing me looking for work when he is skint !!!

• Sad 2

There always seems to be a drought of good workers, it’s depressing. I had one great lad come on as a subby, but as is usual, he was off to bigger and better things and you can’t blame him. He jetted off to NZ and was heli logging on his second day, I can’t compete with that! 🤣

• Like 5

22 hours ago, spuddog0507 said:

Seems to be getting harder to find half decent staff these days Chris, supposed to be starting this job todaty18th june and its been set in stone for a month now then when i ring the guy who was coming he tells me he cant be arsed, WTF are they on ?? next thing he will be ringing me looking for work when he is skint !!!

The difference is that with the older generation even if we couldn't be arsed we'd still have the decency to turn up and put a shift in and do right by the guy who is paying you. Hate people like this.

Edited by Gardenscape
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, IronMike said:

There always seems to be a drought of good workers, it’s depressing. I had one great lad come on as a subby, but as is usual, he was off to bigger and better things and you can’t blame him. He jetted off to NZ and was heli logging on his second day, I can’t compete with that! 🤣

Are you trying to say the log bullet is less glamorous than a helicopter????  I think not!

• Haha 5