Jokes???

brownie1964

1 hour ago, peds said:

What's the difference between a Zippo and a hippo? 

One is a little lighter.

That doesn't quite read correctly...

What's the difference between a Hippo and a Zippo?

One is very heavy and the other is a little lighter.

• Like 1

Having both parts of the punchline is a bit redundant in my opinion, almost tautological, and I prefer the sleek, minimalist approach of just using half of it. But I'm a man of few words, the kind of person who finds it annoying to be asked what should be a yes or no question, but being offered two options instead.

Whatever, I'm not going to lose any sleep over it.

2 minutes ago, Mark J said:

What's the difference between Shaun Connery and Walt Disney?

Shaun Connery speaks in a Scottish accent but Walt Disney. 

Whats the difference between Bing Crosby and Walt Dinney ?   Bing sings but .......

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Geronimo is sitting around the camp fire with his 4 children he has 1 brave and 3 squaws .
the brave said dad why is my sister called Bright moon Geronimo says when she was conceived we were making love under the brightest of moons so we named her bright moon .oh says the brave .
he then says why is my other sister called Running water .well Geronimo says when she was conceived we were laying by a running stream we made love so we called her running water .oh says the brave .
and my other sister is called Sunset why is that .well Geronimo says we were out hunting one day stopped to rest made love and that`s where she was conceived..oh says the brave ….
Geronimo turned to his son and says, why all the questions Two dogs shagging? ….

• Haha 1