Jokes???

brownie1964

32 minutes ago, Rich Rule said:

I do believe you have really missed the point.  

I am not angry at all mate, perplexed maybe, but not angry.  I try not to get too worked up over anonymous people over the internet.  

I might have a different reaction with your posts if we were in the pub, but then again stuff said tongue in cheek often comes over differently in text.

I think you are just a bit of a wind up merchant tbh.

On that note, we should get back to the jokes.  

i think youre an angry little man thats spitting his dummy out cos he got called out on a rant, but i dont want to hear from you any further so as suggested, please dress warmly and go for a walk in the fog.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, manco said:

i think youre an angry little man thats spitting his dummy out cos he got called out on a rant, but i dont want to hear from you any further so as suggested, please dress warmly and go for a walk in the fog.

You could not be further from the truth mate.

Give it a rest and grow up.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, manco said:

Generally speaking, those who don't care for a response don't tend to quote the other party for their attention.

You seem lonely.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

One evening, shortly after the honeymoon, he was out in the garage cleaning one of his tractors for an upcoming road run. His wife was standing there at the bench watching him. After a long period of silence she finally spoke. "Honey, I've just been thinking - now that we’re married maybe it's time you quit spending all your time out here in the garage. You probably should consider selling your tractor."

He got a horrified look on his face. She said "Darling, what's wrong?”

He answered "There for a minute you were starting to sound like my ex-wife!"

"Ex-wife!”, she screamed. YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU WERE MARRIED BEFORE!"

He replied, "I wasn't.”

• Like 3
  • Haha 8

2 hours ago, Rich Rule said:

You could not be further from the truth mate.

Give it a rest and grow up.

seems to be you who wont give up after ive said i dont want to hear from you any further.

regardless of joe newtons comment, do not take this quote as any invitation to reply

your reply is not wanted

dont go away mad, just.... go away.

• Haha 2