Awesome loader with charming operator for hire Norfolk/Suffolk

Tom Mabbutt

Hi all,

I have a Worky Quad SSQ15d mini loader/skid steer. Based near Bungay.

I have various attachments, grapple bucket, log grab, chip bucket, rake, ball hitch for towing chipper off piste, pallet forks.

Other attachments could be hired (auger, splitter, cone splitter, etc).

£350 per day (depending on the job) + fuel, and more for additional kit if required.

I normally bring my brew/barista kit, too ;)

13 years experience in the industry.

PM me if interested.2B3106BD-DD64-4630-A8F7-B3634AE03274.thumb.jpeg.e946d14ddbcdbf34ad650ff015415b75.jpeg

F82086AF-35F7-4AB3-BBA7-94767197564B.thumb.jpeg.07bc085d666a1e347e4e209fdb577f9e.jpeg

8110CF5C-D7B8-44E4-866B-4DF54AFB3C62.thumb.jpeg.94f896a352413f36b71e3177c661c74b.jpeg

check my Facebook profile if you wish

T Mabbutt Tree Services, Bungay, Norfolk, United Kingdom. 122 J’aime. We provide professional tree surgery and tree maintenance throughout much of Norfolk and Suffolk, including...

Edited by Tom Mabbutt
Revision
  • Like 5

Unless Tom is useless with the machine, that has got to be a bargain. You could get a lot of work done with that for only 300 quid. That's less than I would charge to turn up for the day without a fancy machine (and without a barista set), mess about a bit, argue with some neighbours and then bugger off early. 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, Mark Bolam said:

Smart looking machine Tom.

I like the chequer plate front guard, that’s a good shout.

I’ve come close to dinging mine a few times!

Cheers Mark. I love the machine, proper wee beastie, the chequer plate def saved a few scuffs during the learning curve. Looks badass, too! Little bit worried I might develop ‘loader-belly’ though.

• Haha 1

That’s my plan mate!

Seriously, if anyone in Tom’s area has a decent sized takedown coming up these machines can make a huge difference.

Not just loading, the amount of time saved on dragging brush is golden.

Access and terrain permitting, obviously.

Good luck with it mate.

• Like 1

Thanks for the encouragement and advice. Phones been a bit quiet recently with my own private work hence the post, so naturally I want to get the loader out as much as possible. I was thinking £300 was about right but I need to base it on my own circumstances really, not other people who operate similar machinery. Taking on board what you say I think I might bump my rate up a bit. Got to make the machine a viable investment. Cheers mate.

OK then guys and girls, let's say base price £350 per day plus fuel for now (subject to potential change), plus extra if additional kit brought to the job. I think that's a good deal, such a productive machine. Cheers all.

Oh I forgot to mention that I have a great sense of humour, I'm also a great listener and I have a lovely beard.

58 minutes ago, Steve Bullman said:

Just wondering how you would categorise your niche service? Might have something in the pipeline that would be ideal for you to promote this 

I'm not sure how you'd categorise it, Steve, but I'm keen to hear about your promotional thing.