Husky 560xp handle ?

lurch_917

1 hour ago, lurch_917 said:

does any of you good chaps out there know if  i can get a full wrap handle bar for the 560xp in the uk . 

thanks in advance .

cheers chaps and chapese 

I bought my full wraps (4 sets i think.) from the US via eBay. Far cheaper than buying here and you can pay the import tax at purchase, saving time and handling fees.

WWW.EBAY.CO.UK

Brand New Genuine Husqvarna Full Handle Wrap Kit with Spikes… <br> <br>Genuine Husqvarna Part #...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284298896552?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=K-FNRwriThC&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=rt4M8CIuSQm&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

https://www.lsengineers.co.uk/wrap-kit-562xp-genuine-husqvarna-part-oem-no-588-96-64-01.html

I think they all arrived in under 2 weeks, and zero issues buying this way.

Edited by Moose McAlpine
  • Like 1

On 25/07/2022 at 00:17, Moose McAlpine said:

I bought my full wraps (4 sets i think.) from the US via eBay. Far cheaper than buying here and you can pay the import tax at purchase, saving time and handling fees.

WWW.EBAY.CO.UK

Brand New Genuine Husqvarna Full Handle Wrap Kit with Spikes… <br> <br>Genuine Husqvarna Part #...

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/284298896552?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=K-FNRwriThC&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=rt4M8CIuSQm&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

https://www.lsengineers.co.uk/wrap-kit-562xp-genuine-husqvarna-part-oem-no-588-96-64-01.html

I think they all arrived in under 2 weeks, and zero issues buying this way.

That ebay item is a very good price, cheaper than I can get it for even with the duty!

Did it fit the 560 without any issues? I presume it will but since there are a few small differences compared to the 562 I thought I would just ask as husky only list it for fitting the 562.

41 minutes ago, Mark_Skyland said:

That ebay item is a very good price, cheaper than I can get it for even with the duty!

Did it fit the 560 without any issues? I presume it will but since there are a few small differences compared to the 562 I thought I would just ask as husky only list it for fitting the 562.

Apparently it's a direct fit for the 560. @HuntingHicap has fitted one to a 560.

It's been fitted to a 550 with a little modification i've seen somewhere.

It's really cheap from the US even with the tax, i don't know why. I wanted big dogs and the wider clutch cover for my 390, it was cheaper to buy a 572 full wrap set with the dogs, clutch cover, shipping and import tax than the clutch cover alone costs here. (It's silver instead of orange though.)

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Moose McAlpine said:

Apparently it's a direct fit for the 560. @HuntingHicap has fitted one to a 560.

It's been fitted to a 550 with a little modification i've seen somewhere.

It's really cheap from the US even with the tax, i don't know why. I wanted big dogs and the wider clutch cover for my 390, it was cheaper to buy a 572 full wrap set with the dogs, clutch cover, shipping and import tax than the clutch cover alone costs here. (It's silver instead of orange though.)

Thanks for the information. As huntingcap says its the spikes that are different hence husky not listing it for the 560, I should have just looked at the standard handle which fits both machines.

As for the pricing, I guess its a bigger market in the US which I presume brings the price down to the dealers which is then passed on to the customer. It can get a bit difficult when a customer sees a very cheap price from the US and they think that we are ripping them off. 

• Like 1