UFKES Greentec Jaguar 40-80

monkeybusiness

The crane fed option looks amazing!  It was out my league price wise when I enquired a few months back, saying that if I got it at the start of the storm Arwen It would pretty much of been paid off by now and I wouldn’t of had to do double journeys moving a mini loader or mini digger for feeding.  So there’s a lot to be off set against it imo.  

• Like 1

It’s definitely an expensive toy but it chips faster than a 2.7 tonner can feed it… 

I’m not convinced by the crane-mounted jobby - this one can’t be crane mounted (and still remain under 3.5 tonnes) as it’s designed to give the most throughput so is a bigger drum-chipper than the lighter disk machine. This can be built on tracks or on a heavier chassis for truck/tractor towing (and you could have the biggest crane in the world then!). 

certainly looks like a smart piece of kit.

Theres obviously pros and cons to every bit of equipment but I've always thought the ability to position a chipper at any angle is handy, be it tracked or on a trailer. This is where my heizo is limited. however I can rock up with the heizo and feed it with the tractor negating the need for another vehicle and person to bring a digger (you could put both on a low loader behind a tractor if you were going alone)

I say get it bought 🤣

• Haha 1

• 8 months later...

Well we just took delivery of the tracked version and so pleased with it, few little modification to get finished off when I can actually get it off site for a few days.

So easy to machine feed with the massive open top hopper and with everything being controlled by the remote but still having the option to hand feed with full safety bar and button's on the side. The only additional thing I'd have liked is a top roller open button on the side for making throwing chogs in easier but that's a really minor thing in the scheme of things.

DSC_3102.JPG

DSC_3101.JPG

DSC_3104.JPG

DSC_3103.JPG

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1