"Try before you buy" Tree Surgeons Mastermind Thursday at 19:30

HRG

What happens when you’re ‘the boss’ and you don’t have all the answers when it comes to running your tree surgery business?

If you’re a member of my Tree Surgery Mastermind, the answer is you draw on the knowledge and experience of a peer group who know what it’s like to be in your shoes. 

Our members benefit from regular peer group mastermind sessions to explore challenges and share ideas to test solutions that they can implement in their own businesses. 

👉 How can you know if the mastermind will be right for you?

On Thursday 30th of June, I am running a free mastermind zoom session. 

Spaces are limited to just 10 business owners and it’s book on a first come, first served basis. To secure your space, click the link below

https://keap.app/contact-us/3015042751544218

👉 During the session everyone has the opportunity to share a challenge they are facing in their business. You’ll be able to experience first hand the huge benefits of business mastermind mentoring. 

At the end you will have the opportunity to apply to join the full mastermind programme. However, if you didn’t enjoy the taster session or don’t think mastermind mentoring is right for you, there’s no obligation to join.IMG_7675.thumb.jpeg.6ab54e1fa724efce30261db81c148026.jpeg

29 minutes ago, HRG said:

What happens when you’re ‘the boss’ and you don’t have all the answers when it comes to running your tree surgery business?

If you’re a member of my Tree Surgery Mastermind, the answer is you draw on the knowledge and experience of a peer group who know what it’s like to be in your shoes. 

Our members benefit from regular peer group mastermind sessions to explore challenges and share ideas to test solutions that they can implement in their own businesses. 

👉 How can you know if the mastermind will be right for you?

On Thursday 30th of June, I am running a free mastermind zoom session. 

Spaces are limited to just 10 business owners and it’s book on a first come, first served basis. To secure your space, click the link below

https://keap.app/contact-us/3015042751544218

👉 During the session everyone has the opportunity to share a challenge they are facing in their business. You’ll be able to experience first hand the huge benefits of business mastermind mentoring. 

At the end you will have the opportunity to apply to join the full mastermind programme. However, if you didn’t enjoy the taster session or don’t think mastermind mentoring is right for you, there’s no obligation to join.IMG_7675.thumb.jpeg.6ab54e1fa724efce30261db81c148026.jpeg

Have you got one of those black chairs ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

This website right here is a (much, much larger) peer group of like minded business owners, and it's free to use.

My top tip for you all is to avoid snake oil salesmen. If Henri made anything like what he claims to make (the second time around 🤣), he wouldn't need to charge for his 'advice'. He'd do it for free, to give back. I have been fortunate to have such a mentor as this. But he ain't that.

Why are you wasting your time pushing this bullshit rather than focusing on making your money the way you claim to?

This belongs in the same category as real estate investors who will give you all their secrets for one low monthly price.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Hi Doobin,

I am sorry that you feel that much dislike in me and my services.

I am not asking anyone to sign up for anything in a forceful way or trying to be a "snake oil salesman".

I am offering a service to the industry just like a HR, H&S and other consultants. I do give a lot of free advice and will continue to do so. To facilitate a mastermind mentoring group it takes time and money so that is a charged service.

I do not need to spend time in my tree surgery business now as I have a management team who run it for me and my wife Sarah. If you phone the office and speak to the team they will explain the set up. So I now have time to be able to assist others.

I am glad you have a free mentor I have not been that fortunate all of my mentors are paid for and I value their experience and have walked the path I follow.

I enjoy helping other people hence why I am doing this and not deep in my other businesses. 

As for my Tree Surgery Business you can look it up on companies house and check the accounts and see the turnover and profit I am not hiding anything you will also see that my wife Sarah Ghijben is the director.

I hope this helps you understand me more now and I wish you all the best Doobin

• Like 1

7 hours ago, doobin said:

This website right here is a (much, much larger) peer group of like minded business owners, and it's free to use.

My top tip for you all is to avoid snake oil salesmen. If Henri made anything like what he claims to make (the second time around 🤣), he wouldn't need to charge for his 'advice'. He'd do it for free, to give back. I have been fortunate to have such a mentor as this. But he ain't that.

Why are you wasting your time pushing this bullshit rather than focusing on making your money the way you claim to?

This belongs in the same category as real estate investors who will give you all their secrets for one low monthly price.

“Doobin, you have passed on 8 questions and have scored no points” 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

In my not so humble opinion, if you want to join a mastermind group or find a mentor, make sure they know nothing about the world of arb. You can find out anything you need to know about arb specific stuff on this very forum. What you will lack is all the stuff arbs don't know. If you want business advice, don't ask another tree worker.  

Edited by Retired Climber
  • Like 2

It's a fair comment.

My first mentor wasn't from an arb back ground and he was good but there were plenty of challenges using his marketing techniques and various other things in the arb industry.

As you know this industry is like no other and brings so many challenges hence why I have gone Arb specific on the Mastermind.

It may not be for everyone that's why I am letting people try it before they commit.