Need a man and chipper in Lewisham, South East London.

Yeti2018

Have just bought some land with my dad which has had some trees cut down and left by previous owner. 
I would imagine there are 4/5 full loads of branches/logs needing chipping. 
Anyone local want to price it up with a view to an immediate start? 
Any advice how much I should be paying for a full load to be chipped and then disposed of? 
Would the below photo be deemed a full load? Too much? Not enough? Many many thanks in advance…Will 07394 189646

75C91013-6CBA-4E98-99F4-0E1330AC3C06.jpeg

A250FB52-6D86-47CB-913B-82287BD29EAE.jpeg

2B3B2591-1333-47B5-AAF8-A34FC24222CF.jpeg

65EAB3FA-8D07-4EC9-880D-A46F803A2AA8.jpeg

Very small load.

It’ll have to be sorted carefully as there’s a few bits of fence with nails in amongst it.

Price wise, if you can open those gates and if you can nab someone working nearby in a good mood,  £60 in cash would probably swing it.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Very small load.

It’ll have to be sorted carefully as there’s a few bits of fence with nails in amongst it.

Price wise, if you can open those gates and if you can nab someone working nearby in a good mood,  £60 in cash would probably swing it.

Wow…that seems very good! 
I could remove the wooden posts with nails no issue. The access is actually in front of the pile of wood you can reverse right up to it..

22 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Very small load.

I think you'd be lucky to get it done for that in London. Most tree surgeons hate chipping waste created by other people.

There's plenty of quiet tree surgeons at the moment though so I might be wrong.

Your best bet would be to find a local Facebook group and post on there, you'll get a few bites I'm sure.

Maybe go through the pile and remove any thing that isn't strictly branch wood before you post. 

5 minutes ago, woody paul said:

You lot must be missing something as he has said 4-5 full loads unless he can't judge what you can get on truck.

Simple answer if he has got it wrong and picture shows all of it SKIP and saw it into bits. 

I’ve definitely got another 3/4 piles of what is shown in the picture..thanks for all the help so far…