Joshua vs Usyk Rematch Date Confirmed

topchippyles

2 hours ago, 5thelement said:

Joshua will retire after he gets beaten again by Usyk.

I hope that prediction is wrong but fear it may be right…

If Usyk wins again then it is definitely the end of the road for AJ IMO. 
I never liked Fury and never rated him at all - he fought bums and never won convincingly, always looked like shit and somehow got loads of PR, and then somehow landed big fights and got arguably lucky wins. However, hats off he’s played the game better than anyone and has actually proven me wrong on the boxing front when really tested (it turns out he is actually good!). 
AJ should have been king of the castle - a clean-living good looking fella who is in reality a very good boxer. However, he totally misjudged Ruiz at the same time that Fury was on his way up again and the wheels have subsequently fallen off in grand style. The turn of fortune is bonkers really!

6 hours ago, monkeybusiness said:

However, he totally misjudged Ruiz at the same time that Fury was on his way up again and the wheels have subsequently fallen off in grand style. The turn of fortune is bonkers really!

But went on to beat Ruiz by fighting a totally different strategy . I wonder if he will have a different strategy for Usyk ? Certainly will need to do something different . 

1 hour ago, Stubby said:

But went on to beat Ruiz by fighting a totally different strategy . I wonder if he will have a different strategy for Usyk ? Certainly will need to do something different . 

I don’t think AJ could beat Usyk if he fought him 50 times, Usyk is far too elusive and AJ is far too static, I don’t think AJ’s camp can come up with any strategy that would allow their man to win.

Fury v Usyk would be hard to predict and could turn out to be a classic if it ever happened, I would back Usyk for the points win.

Fury would beat AJ hands down, but if Usyk wins again, that is a fight we would probably never get to see.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stubby said:

I think he beat Ruiz more because of of a change in strategy from Ruiz, who came in massively  heavier, slower and sluggish than he did in the first fight, rather than anything AJ’s camp changed.

• Like 1