Smallish towing vehicle?

Woodworks

Considering a reshuffle of truck and car. Got my eye on an EV van that would be perfect for log drops and the majority of our domestic journeys.

The place where it falls down is towing which its limited to 1000kg. We have a couple of trailers on the farm that need to be pulled with something with a 2600kg capacity also 4x4 would be ideal. No need for a pickup bed as it's just to be used for occasional towing and a short commute by the better half. Smaller the better 

So what in the SH is worth a look thats not going to spend its whole time at the garage? 

14 minutes ago, Woodworks said:

So what are the options excepting it will be a bit thirsty? 

Did you mean accepting?

Apart from not being small or cheap I like the look of the Pug 3008 hybrid4  but it seems to be the only 3008 model that you cannot get a towbar for.

Solo they claim up to 30 miles range on battery alone. Most of the summer that would mean running on free electricity for me but for the capital cost.

2 minutes ago, openspaceman said:

Did you mean accepting?

Apart from not being small or cheap I like the look of the Pug 3008 hybrid4  but it seems to be the only 3008 model that you cannot get a towbar for.

Solo they claim up to 30 miles range on battery alone. Most of the summer that would mean running on free electricity for me but for the capital cost.

Spelling is sorted now 😀

Almost wish we had kept the old Defender but would like 5 seats

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Peasgood said:

SWB Terrano.

A bit thin on the ground these days but you can't break them, if you do somehow manage to break it they are cheap and easy to fix.

Think they can tow 2.6 but may well be 2.8 tons.

Those look perfect if we can find one