Hydraulic pressure testing kit?

swinny

Just wondering what kit people have or use please for checking pressures on their diggers, stump grinders and chippers etc? 

All seem much of a much Ness..... 

Spotted this on ebay :

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm?itemId=401619232165&du=1

Not a clue what connectors I need but on the grinder and chipper seem like small quick fit connectors and the male on the grinder and chipper is approx 12mm dia.... handy they both seem the same.

Anyone have one then and what or where did you get it from?

Thanks 

52 minutes ago, swinny said:

Just wondering what kit people have or use please for checking pressures on their diggers, stump grinders and chippers etc? 

All seem much of a much Ness..... 

Spotted this on ebay :

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm?itemId=401619232165&du=1

Not a clue what connectors I need but on the grinder and chipper seem like small quick fit connectors and the male on the grinder and chipper is approx 12mm dia.... handy they both seem the same.

Anyone have one then and what or where did you get it from?

Thanks 

Not got a fancy box like that, but what I have does the job, just got a pressure clock and a plastic box containing several different couplings and fittings, does the job thou ,

20220612_174200.jpg

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, swinny said:

Right Gary hopefully that box will do and get more connectors as needed  I see yours is for the tractor spools etc 👍 

Yes it is set up for tractor spool in photo, but if you look it is several adaptors/fittings, i will be using it at some point this wk to psi on log splitter as i think the pump is on its way out, the gauge in the photo is the 2nd one i bought as first one came off ebay and if i remember it was the 3rd or 4th time i used it it disintegrated and flew over the fence in to the yard next door, Never did find it, that you show off ebay will be fine and just add/buy what you need as and when and it will be fine, but £40 is not the end of the world if it fails,

• Like 1