Any back boiler stoves left?

scbk

1 minute ago, htb said:

Could not condone doing that, Greta and the thought police would be after me.

I love my Esse, easily the best £7000 Ive ever spent. To have constant near on free heat to the room, heat to cook with and Hot water even during power cuts is brilliant. 

6 minutes ago, trigger_andy said:

I love my Esse, easily the best £7000 Ive ever spent. To have constant near on free heat to the room, heat to cook with and Hot water even during power cuts is brilliant. 

Same with our Rayburn 355, Central heating, Hot water and cooking, Best £900 I've spent for a whilst, been in since 2010.

Just looking for options for the future.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, htb said:

Same with our Rayburn 355, Central heating, Hot water and cooking, Best £900 I've spent for a whilst, been in since 2010.

Just looking for options for the future.

Oil Fired? 

We ripped out the Oil Fired Rayburn in our house because when we where renting the Landlord must have spent a small fortune on replacement parts including PCB's. Guzzled the oil as well compared to the new Grant 35kw outside Oil Boiler we replaced it with. We just turn it on now to keep it ticking over. 

10 minutes ago, htb said:

Was looking on fleebay as you do, reconditioned mcb for an oil Rayburn boiler £850 yikes, what price a new one?

Not a clue, but we had two replaced in the 5 years we rented. Plus numerous other call-outs. The guy was a Guild Master Installer for Rayburn and is/was in high demand all over Scotland. He recommended ripping out first chance we got. :D 

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all sorry for butting in but quick question,we have a clearview 650 need put new rope on it and new baffle ,but i need to paint it first whats easiest way to do it ?the paint needs heat to set or will room temp work ?

should i put rope on or paint first ?thanks all

• 2 months later...