Speed Wrecking

dadio

On 12/05/2022 at 15:26, dadio said:

That's a perfect response from an idiot. pure stupidty with 20 years expereience. that was a planned hinge failure.. the tree landed right in the lawn, missing the fence and other trees it would have hit if it it came all the way over against the lean... That chess.. you're playing checkers and don't recognize the game becasue it's so far over your head. You saw the failed hinge and thought I lost the tree to the lay, but it was obvious from the setup that there wasn't room for it to fall straight back. It fell right into an open yard. FIT PERFECTLY!

A technique I have used and video taped multiple times. Heavy leaners or failed tree need to be pulled up straight directly against the lean. ONce they have been straighteneed out, they can be felled to the side or allowed to fall to the sideweight. The pull line turns into a right angle retainer line... I;ve had to explain this and other advanced techniques to dumbasses like you for years... it's way over your head and yet think so highly of your knowledge and experience. 

The tree fell 90 degrees to the hinge and landed only 5 feet away from the fence.. It's pretty obvious that the tree would have taken the fence out if it had continued on the hinge. So you've outed yourdelf. Criticizing Trevor for the nick in his line when he pulled one of the worst rigging moved ever is like telling someone overdosing on heroin that their fly is down.

Yotube pulled that video for copyright violations for the music I was using so I had to use their music and repost:

That's not the video. It was called "Biting off more than I can chew" or something along those lines.

• 2 weeks later...