RAMS for working railside at night.

benedmonds

Is anyone willing to send me a copy of some RAMS that I can adapt for a job I have next to some Network Rail Infrastructure.

I hate jumping through the NWR hoops. We will not be near the tracks but may have to drag some brash out, theoretically branches could end up on the line if we did something stupid. 

Each time I have done work near the railway I go round and round with them asking for different information and making it more and more complicated. The last job I had NWR quoted  thousands for a shut down and my client just went with a different company (one without a fixed abode) who just did the job. 

4 hours ago, benedmonds said:

Is anyone willing to send me a copy of some RAMS that I can adapt for a job I have next to some Network Rail Infrastructure.

I hate jumping through the NWR hoops. We will not be near the tracks but may have to drag some brash out, theoretically branches could end up on the line if we did something stupid. 

Each time I have done work near the railway I go round and round with them asking for different information and making it more and more complicated. The last job I had NWR quoted  thousands for a shut down and my client just went with a different company (one without a fixed abode) who just did the job. 

All I can tell you , from experience , is you can look down a dead strait track and see nothing and within a few seconds a train is on you ! 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, benedmonds said:

theoretically branches could end up on the line if we did something stupid. 

I'm sat with a mate who is a manager on the rails. He says the above statement should keep you well away from the network forever, his words, not mine.