husqvarna 592xp

markrufrider

sorry if this has already been bought up but is anyone running a 592xp on hear and managed to get hold of one yet just wanted to no your thoughts i had a 572 and sold it to get the 592 as i wanted a bigger saw for big tree work and a bit of milling is it worth the hefty price tag or would you look at something else ??/

Edited by markrufrider

592xp has not been released yet in the UK (other than Husky ambassadors).

Although my local Husqvarna dealer Tom’s Mower in Llandrindod Wells has taken delivery of the 585😳

But I am still waiting for the 592xp that was ordered and paid for last August 🙈 

But to answer your question the 592xp will be the best Husquvana you can buy for milling. Your only other option would be a Stihl 661 or 881. They are already out in dealers, but availability is a little hit and miss

It should not be long for the 592xp

Edited by Jamie Jones
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, Jamie Jones said:

592xp has not been released yet in the UK (other than Husky ambassadors).

Although my local Husqvarna dealer Tom’s Mower in Llandrindod Wells has taken delivery of the 585😳

But I am still waiting for the 592xp that was ordered and paid for last August 🙈 

But to answer your question the 592xp will be the best Husquvana you can buy for milling. Your only other option would be a Stihl 661 or 881. They are already out in dealers, but availability is a little hit and miss

It should not be long for the 592xp

ok thanks jamie for the update as i was a little confused as on f.r jones you can order it and there a 5 day lead time on delivery on there website so if contacted them to give me more info on this lead time there stating 

Been running 585 for about 9 mths now and the 592 for nearly 6 mths and if you look back at Jamie's other post about the 592 you'll see what I think. Was chatting with a pal this evening who had a factory development 592 for around a year and he said he knew within mins just what "balls" the saw had and I agree with him, runs far better than the 395 with more power and far better fuel use. I've run a 42" on my 592 with no problem but day to day run a 28" on 585 and 592. The 585 is a very interesting saw which as a "standard" carb runs just like AT saw and the easiest starting saw I've had which up until now was a 461 but the 585 is ahead of that. I have a couple of videos on my instagram "outinthewoodagain"  The 585 was in our dealers around 9 mths ago and the 592 hit late November early Dec which was a surprise for us as such a small market, Republic of Ireland, seems to be last in the line up for anything new.

Edited by outinthewood
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, markrufrider said:

ok thanks jamie for the update as i was a little confused as on f.r jones you can order it and there a 5 day lead time on delivery on there website so if contacted them to give me more info on this lead time there stating 

I think you will find that that is just a standard time for getting something in from a main supplier to you. But if they have not got stock, they won’t be able to meet that target.

I was surprised that my local dealer had a deliver of a 585 as he is a smaller dealer compared to many of the others. But I guess he just got his order in quicker.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, outinthewood said:

Been running 585 for about 9 mths now and the 592 for nearly 6 mths and if you look back at Jamie's other post about the 592 you'll see what I think. Was chatting with a pal this evening who had a factory development 592 for around a year and he said he knew within mins just what "balls" the saw had and I agree with him, runs far better than the 395 with more power and far better fuel use. I've run a 42" on my 592 with no problem but day to day run a 28" on 585 and 592. The 585 is a very interesting saw which as a "standard" carb runs just like AT saw and the easiest starting saw I've had which up until now was a 461 but the 585 is ahead of that. I have a couple of videos on my instagram "outinthewoodagain"  The 585 was in our dealers around 9 mths ago and the 592 hit late November early Dec which was a surprise for us as such a small market, Republic of Ireland, seems to be last in the line up for anything new.

Ok how do u find the 592 for every day use I fell big trees in forestry sometimes I previously had a 572 and that was awesome I regret selling it cos the 592 was coming I felt that the 592 would do big trees and some milling at the same time that’s why I opted to sell the 572 

Re: Irish Republic, don't forget that it will be much easier and a lot less effort on behalf of the manufacturer to export to S. Ireland since Brexit, straight forward no customs or duties etc and no complicated multi page declarations etc, it's a no brainer if they have orders, ship them with no hassle!!