I am running a free webinar talk about my business failure and what I have learnt from it and starting again growing a new business

HRG

Where do I sign up for the webinar on what you learnt from running a failed coaching company about a failed tree company?

People who genuinely want to help others are called mentors, and do it for the love. I should know, I have been lucky enough to have a very good one.

2 hours ago, doobin said:

Where do I sign up for the webinar on what you learnt from running a failed coaching company about a failed tree company?

People who genuinely want to help others are called mentors, and do it for the love. I should know, I have been lucky enough to have a very good one.

Hi Doobin,

Its great you have a free mentor I used to have my father but he is very old now and retired I now have invested a significant amount into a new mentor who has walked the path that I am aiming for.

As for failure if I do I will get back up again, learn, adapt and improve. Failure is only a negative if you do not learn from it and give up. Failure = Learning.

Yes I will always do webinars/podcasts and talk about my failures and mistakes I am comfortable with vulnerability and hope in doing so will help more people feel like they can open up and talk about issues. Suicide is at an all time high in this country for many reasons and I believe one of them to be the fact that we find it difficult to open up and talk.

I appreciate your feedback Doobin all the best. 

39 minutes ago, Stere said:

Why not just upload the thing to youtube, or is the  idea behind the webinar just a way too harvest user data for marketing the paided services?

Hi Stere,

I have a Youtube channel and podcast that you can listen/view and I talk about all the things in the webinar on there feel free to talk a look.

Marketing is part of every business it is one of the 4 pillars I talk about. If you believe in the service you provide then you have to tell the world.

Hope this helps all the best Stere.

Failure is only negative if you don’t learn from it Fail Forward is the weekly podcast hosted by entrepreneur and family...

People are good at running businesses, others make good employees and others are a waste of oxygen, Without a huge amount of time and effort you can't teach the later to even be a good employee.

People either have a 'sense' or they don't.

Every job is different, a hedge, a tree, a widow maker, they are all a hedge, a tree, a detached hanging limb, same, but different.

The senses are honed when things go wrong, you learn by your mistakes, those with lots of the 'sense' often see the mistake before its made, the good employee seeing it happening and communicating, the waste of space watches things go wrong happy in the knowledge that he/she turned up this morning so he/she is getting paid and someone else forked-up.

The mistake is thinking you can teach sense ...

Fortunately (for Henri) there are more people that think they can be taught it ...

Edited by Mik the Miller