Work trousers

Jack.P

Probably discussed many times with work gear but I’ve tried many different brands of trousers  and there all  not quite right for what I wanted and just end up being worn only a few times .Would like some  very similar to the husqvarna classic ones in there old style  which fit nicely  but without the  saw protection but still strong and reinforced for hedge cutting strimming etc .also needs lots of easy movement so not asking for much !

I got a pair from an army surplus store once, they're plain green made from a ripstop material, very lightweight, comfortable and pretty much indestructible.   Need to trawl a few stores see if I can find another pair, as is typical don't think they're branded but I'll check.  Doesn't help you very much but maybe worth a visit to a surplus store.

I use the aldi workwear ones they r ok.

You can get some  trousers marketed for strimming and hedge trimming now .

e.g

The trousers are specifically designed for working long hours with a brushcutter or trimmer. Place for extra padding to...

Hunting trousers r sold as thorn /tear resistant:

Durable Tear-Resistant Trousers - Green null Durable trousers for country sports in dry weather.