Buying a splitter from marketplace without seeing it?

shillo

11 hours ago, william127 said:

Very Nice, I'm looking to buy one of those or a posch equivalent later this year, I saw that ad a week or so ago👍

There's another one on market place for 5grand if you haven't seen it.

But there's no way I'd send 7k without going to see it. Sort out a time, arrange a mutually agreed payment method before (there's these great little pieces of folding paper for just this sort of thing😅👍), take a trailer and away you go👍👍

By actually being there and ready to take it away you might manage to knock 500 quid off, that's the collection paid for, lovely jubbly.

Good luck with it.

tis nice isn't it! the other binderberger is the older version, it Hasnt got the slopey bits for dragging back bits for re splitting. there was also a splitmaster on there the other day, but I dont think my tractor would lift it, it will drive it. ive got an old 57hp case.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I would estimate a third of the large plant on market place does not exist . As everyone has said offer to pay on collection even if it’s not an option for you it smokes the little shits out.  Another big give away is they want you to contact them through their email not through messenger .

• Like 1