Fury V Whyte predictions!!!!

spuddog0507

A lot of talk this last week about what is to be the biggest fight on British soil for a fair few years now, Most seem to have Fury as the big favorite but Whyte can punch and i just think he needs one lucky hit but getting that chance with Fury will be very very difficult, My thoughts are Fury will have it sorted by about the half way stage so i am going for round 6 with Whyte either flat on his back or the Ref stopping the fight, Whats every one else think ??

16 minutes ago, spuddog0507 said:

A lot of talk this last week about what is to be the biggest fight on British soil for a fair few years now, Most seem to have Fury as the big favorite but Whyte can punch and i just think he needs one lucky hit but getting that chance with Fury will be very very difficult, My thoughts are Fury will have it sorted by about the half way stage so i am going for round 6 with Whyte either flat on his back or the Ref stopping the fight, Whats every one else think ??

If you bet online Fury is (or he was yesterday) 40/1 to finish it within 6 rounds, perhaps worth a look if you are confident.

Edit: that price was for Fury to finish it in the 6th round, not within 6 rounds.

Edited by eggsarascal
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

If you bet online Fury is (or he was yesterday) 40/1 to finish it within 6 rounds, perhaps worth a look if you are confident.

Not a on line betting man but might chuck ten or twenty quid in the sweep stake in the pub, 

Fury is a top bloke in my eyes as he has spent a fair chunk of his winnings from the last Wilder fight on a old mill house and grounds about 400yds from me that was up for sale for about 1.2 million, he purchased it and it is now being turned in to a adventure centre for under privallaged kids, where they come and stop over for a few nights and do what normal kids do, My hat goes off to him,,,

• Like 7

10 minutes ago, Stubby said:

My prediction is Fury to retire whatever the result . 🙂

No,, he wants Joshua next then he can retire, if the result tonight is a a Fury win he will push for a Fury V Joshua fight but i cant see Joshua wanting to fight him with all the excuses he came out with after Fury beat Wilder last time,,

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, spuddog0507 said:

No,, he wants Joshua next then he can retire, if the result tonight is a a Fury win he will push for a Fury V Joshua fight but i cant see Joshua wanting to fight him with all the excuses he came out with after Fury beat Wilder last time,,

He says ( Fury ) A.J. had his chance . I think he will call it a day .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, coppice cutter said:

Anyone else particularly impressed to see both fighters and their camps behaving with a degree of decorum and respect for the other side for once.

Just goes to prove that (a) it can be done, and (b) it doesn't detract one iota from the anticipation of the event.

More of the same in future please.

I thought that too, good to see respect shown rather than all the posturing.

Think it was all genuine as they have trained together and sparred in the past.