Can you carry a chainsaw on the tube?

Sam

I'd assume it's ok to have bar fitted so long as it's in the scabbard or chain not fitted, although bar off may be easier.  I'd have it drained of fluids, including empty carb. Note my use of 'assume'.  To avoid any chance of a problem the less it could, leak, smell, or look like a saw the better... So stick in a bin liner/plastic sack and then inside a holdall.

Sensible answer again for a moment, not sure there is ivy -underground- but above it, it could do with serious consideration....

But I guess it would have to be drained (petrol is banned I think - fire risk), and e-scooters are banned due to the lithium batteries, so I guess a chainsaw battery isn't technically allowed either. You might consider each tooth as a blade and carrying one of them in the open isn't so good, so a scabbard probably required. There is an archaic rule that you can't be scruffy, so best arb trousers, but a clean saw as well. However I think there is defence that you can carry the tools to do your job uness a specific underground bylaw stops you (like a carpet fitter on the way to a job on the bus could carry hammers, and a stanley knife, a teenager on a night out can't)

Now you have started me, tonights google "Things I can't do on the unerground"