Photo Competition - 🤑Win money for your tree work shots 🌳 😁

KateH

On 19/04/2022 at 20:56, J.Thomson said:

Resetting HUGE wind blown 150+ Year old spruce root plates.

🌳🌲🦥🌲🌳

plus another big spruce spiked and dismantled, and had to haul up the Ms661 to get it to a fellable size👌🏻👌🏻

Edit: im 6’2” root plates are just that big!!!
C653D0BC-2A2E-4AD0-BFC3-89516E77374D.jpegDA36968D-0C9E-4234-A722-A0611F8C1556.jpeg

F2EBF501-8386-46C6-895B-28F59D35ADD5.jpeg

man that 1st pic with the root plate✌️

I have found this photo comp really interesting regarding the type of work people do and how they do it. Plus the equipment used from machinery down to climbing hardware etc also found interesting 🤔 trousers and shirts helmets etc folks are using. 👍 

AA514709-177D-4B92-978D-1FC825CB9D01.jpeg

1897A1D6-6603-4564-ACBF-1CF101E924A7.jpeg

Edited by Patrick goulding
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Patrick goulding said:

I have found this photo comp really interesting regarding the type of work people do and how they do it. Plus the equipment used from machinery down to climbing hardware etc also found interesting 🤔 trousers and shirts helmets etc folks are using. 👍 

AA514709-177D-4B92-978D-1FC825CB9D01.jpeg

1897A1D6-6603-4564-ACBF-1CF101E924A7.jpeg

Thanks for commenting Patrick. I’m fascinated too. The thing is I know so little about this world that I bet you’re learning a lot more than me! Thanks for joining in with the photos. Much appreciated… even though I feel very sorry for the van! Kate 😊

10 hours ago, KateH said:

Thanks for commenting Patrick. I’m fascinated too. The thing is I know so little about this world that I bet you’re learning a lot more than me! Thanks for joining in with the photos. Much appreciated… even though I feel very sorry for the van! Kate 😊

I felt sorry for the van to it was a Scot’s pine & some conifers what blew over during a storm a few years ago. There was actually a  bird aviary the other side of the hedge to they was lucky 🍀 they didn’t get out Iva 👍 

• Like 1