Decisions Decisions

AsianArbOly

having been offered both a place on a Arb ND and also a FdSc Arb. i am finding it difficult to choose

the ND has a 80-20 split of practical and theory and the FdSc is the opposite, i know i need both to go into the industry.

anyone out there been in similar situation, or any employers that know from experiance what they are lookin for in an employee?

any advice would be great :)

AsianArbOly

having been offered both a place on a Arb ND and also a FdSc Arb. i am finding it difficult to choose

the ND has a 80-20 split of practical and theory and the FdSc is the opposite, i know i need both to go into the industry.

anyone out there been in similar situation, or any employers that know from experiance what they are lookin for in an employee?

any advice would be great :)

AsianArbOly

Why do you need BOTh to go into the industry? depends what you want to do once in it.

methinks he means both as practical and theory, not both as two courses!

in my experience i have neva landed a job using my ND, employers only seem bothered in nptc's. but then i have worked for some right ol numpties!!

a decent employer will be happy to see a college ticket, but youl find it will stand you in better stead for the future, and in your work as youl actualy kno and care about what you do. rather then "cutting it off cus the boss said so!"

either course will be fine, just depends what you want, a climbing job or a desk job?