Greenmech 150 arborist problems

Owen molo

Hi thanks for everyone’s advice I think that falt means it’s run out fuel or not getting fuel as I check the alternator belt and the fuses. Then I try the Diesel filter and it was full of crap also the small filter befor it was blocked so I cleaned it out the best I could as . I couldn’t get any parts to day so I just put them back on but didn’t put any new fuel in the filter and the same code come up when it conked . 

25 minutes ago, Owen molo said:

Hi thanks for everyone’s advice I think that falt means it’s run out fuel or not getting fuel as I check the alternator belt and the fuses. Then I try the Diesel filter and it was full of crap also the small filter befor it was blocked so I cleaned it out the best I could as . I couldn’t get any parts to day so I just put them back on but didn’t put any new fuel in the filter and the same code come up when it conked . 

Did you read Patrick Goulding's post? He said he'd had that fault code before.

Yh I read he post he’s control box was brock my is fine but he box wouldn’t let any fuel come there where as my was a blockage in the small filter thing befor the Diesel filter so I think that code . Means that the machine has conked so if it come up and the chipper got fuel in it not pulling the fuel through .

The screen will come up with Alt, or oil (oil pressure) if the engine cuts out through something like fuel starvation. The screen doesn't technically know the engine has stopped running but registers a lack of charging voltage or lack of oil pressure hence the codes.

We have the parts on the shelf should you need them.

Edited by GA Groundcare
  • Like 1