Size matters? Stihl MS881

chopperpete

11 hours ago, Tommy_B said:

Maybe if she spent more time on the saw and less time on her leggings she would notice that the chain is on backwards

Didn't you notice it was her father in law who tried to cut with the chain backwards ? I spotted it wasn't her straight away 🤔

Did they cut with it? I turned it off as soon as I saw the chain was back to front.

The beginning was cringe enough but the minute you start bringing out slow mo shots of saws with the chain on backwards it tells me that you're more bothered with what you look like over substance, so I figured they were a pair of gimps and turned it off

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Moose McAlpine said:

Cringey attention whoring.

The intro was bad enough, but then they had the chain on backwards and they kept calling it a "blade".

I've seen the videos of the girls milling. Meh.

And why did he rev the saw 3 or 4 times with the brake on ?

2 minutes ago, Stubby said:

And why did he rev the saw 3 or 4 times with the brake on ?

Because he don't know what he's doing. Even the way he released the brake was awkward and unnatural.

They had the dealer fit the bar and chain, looks like the got mugged off with the chain on backwards by them. Why would you pick it up pre-assembled with that size bar? It's enormous.

Just another ego wank.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Moose McAlpine said:

Because he don't know what he's doing. Even the way he released the brake was awkward and unnatural.

They had the dealer fit the bar and chain, looks like the got mugged off with the chain on backwards by them. Why would you pick it up pre-assembled with that size bar? It's enormous.

Just another ego wank.

Also he put chain ( sorry , blade ) in the ground once and has no idea what the dawgs/spikes are for as he never used them .

Edited by Stubby
  • Like 1