Looking for CS training courses in Derbyshire

Joaquin

Hi all! My name is Joaquin (Kin), a newcomer from Hong Kong and will stay in Derby. I was a climber and also groundsman for 2+ years, wanna enter the industry in the UK.

I saw some jobs require CS30,31,38,39 certificates basically. How can I get these courses from around Derbyshire? I just had training courses in Hong Kong, the certificates shouldn't be recognized in the UK.

2 hours ago, Joaquin said:

Hi all! My name is Joaquin (Kin), a newcomer from Hong Kong and will stay in Derby. I was a climber and also groundsman for 2+ years, wanna enter the industry in the UK.

I saw some jobs require CS30,31,38,39 certificates basically. How can I get these courses from around Derbyshire? I just had training courses in Hong Kong, the certificates shouldn't be recognized in the UK.

Hi mate try A&J ARB TRAINING in chesterfield/Derbyshire they do a lot of arb courses. James 07843 242474
[email protected] that’s his email address and telephone number. Hope you find what you need mate. 👍 

18 hours ago, Joaquin said:

Thank you Patrick for you valuable recommendation,  hopefully I can start my career in this country. 

There's plenty of work around at the moment, if you have experience I would try ringing some firms up because you can still work under supervision before you get the tickets - should be able to pick up days here and there. You're a bit far from me unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...

Good to hear from you, Dan. How are you ? Sorry for replying you late since I'm busy to pack my stuffs, search for houses and a lot of preparations to the UK. 

Thank you so much for your concern! Yes I have two years and three months to work as a tree climber, groundsman, horticultural worker and I have passion to this industry.

I will land in Derby in this Sunday and I wanna help you when I settle down. Can we talk then?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Louis,

Glad to hear from you, one more Hongkonger in the UK. Where are you? How long have you been here? I'm now in Derby and looking for tickets first. If you're interested to contact me, please note my no. 07593806260 or talk with WhatsApp.

Cheers