Vimek forwarder and Kranman processor for sale

Hi all, 

I'm exploring all possibilities of how to close up my business in the UK before heading to Sweden in summer and selling the Vimek and Kranman is part of that plan.

The processor is definitely for sale as I don't have further need for it. In short, it's a P25B, diesel 24hp Kubota, full lights, lots of spares, just over 800 hrs on the clock. An excellent little machine that doubles the output of a man when first or second thinning conifer (provided it's fairly clean) and increases the speed of the forwarding. Costs about the same as a chainsaw to run. It's £20k plus VAT, fully serviced and inspected.

The Vimek is something I'm considering taking to Sweden. There is a dearth of used machines at the moment and I'm not quite in the price range for a new machine at the moment. I've bottomed out the customs status of it with both UK and Swedish Customs and due to the customs code it came into the country on, it can be exported without charge. It seems rather daft to take it back to it's country of origin, but needs maybe must.

But in the mean time, I'll advertise it here. It's currently got 2760hrs on the clock, and it's in daily use. By the time I'm done with it on it's current job, it'll likely be 2900hrs. 

I'm presently on a job that is absolutely perfect for it. It's on a country park/caravan site, with small tracks and a need to be incredibly tidy. It's hardly marking the ground, being very productive (45-50t a day) and using very little diesel (about 35 litres a day - important to consider in these times). I can run through the financials of this machine, but it's got a niche that is fairly lucrative. The Woodland Trust especially love it and will pay extra to have it on site versus a tractor trailer combination.

The machine is meticulously serviced and maintained and comes with a grab tank, a back up towable bowser (though it's a bit rough and ready), new band tracks, new wheel chains and cameras front and back. I can put you in touch with my mechanic who has been responsible for all the maintenance over the past year and a bit. 

The Vimek is £80k plus VAT.

Please get in touch if you're serious and I can go into more detail of how to be profitable as a low impact set up in England with these machines. 

If no one wants the Vimek here, I'll just export it to Sweden and continue using it there :D

• Like 3