Russia Invades ukraine

topchippyles

• 3 weeks later...

21 minutes ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Strange how this thread fizzled out.

I mean a few Putin/Russia fan boys might be rethinking their positions, or maybe not.

As comprehensive and well documented evidence emerges of war crimes, genocidal Putin's days are perhaps numbered.

There is an interesting series on Radio 4 at the moment exploring Putin's rise to power and his many years holding onto it. It's very informative. 

• Like 2

On 24/02/2022 at 18:55, MattyF said:

https://www.facebook.com/100000202772087/posts/5558959247454113/?d=n
Heart breaking pure evil.... any one who thinks starting this to have a buffer zone is fair game needs there head checking , the guys a maniac and we should of nipped it in the bud when we had the chance , there disregard for all life is staggering....
I had a Ukrainian groundy a few years back I could do with 3 of them now but good honest hard working people.
Just told him to get the f out and come and stay and bring his family here, he can't wishes he could and is staying but his friends are already dying in the front line today he has heard.

Just reading back through this thread and saw your post. I hope the guy is ok, any news on him and his family?

My thoughts so far are I would not get too excited the Ukraine are beating the Russians , the Russians have always sustained heavy losses in every conflict they have fought in , then come back with a scorched earth policy it's just there combat doctrine , look at Chechnya ... I really hope this is not the case.. they pull out and go home but I get the feeling he's just warming up trying to establish forward control points then sending in the real heavies which so far they have barely committed.

• Like 6