Russia Invades ukraine

topchippyles

39 minutes ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

The “Walters” are on the march:

Bit cynical there Mr Johnson. Good luck to them. If they are Walts,  then they are going to receive a few harsh lessons and wish they'd stayed at home. I must admit that that chap's kit looked brand new. Does it really matter if they are Wannabes or ex Forces looking to help? 

On 03/03/2022 at 00:31, topchippyles said:

Trig will be along to help he has an opinion on everything that goes on around this parish as eggs would say.

He can do this 

An online video shows Rab Grady, from Edinburgh, wearing a flak jacket and holding an assault rifle.

Silly old bugger,  but he has the balls regardless, K

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, David Cropper said:

Bit cynical there Mr Johnson. Good luck to them. If they are Walts,  then they are going to receive a few harsh lessons and wish they'd stayed at home. I must admit that that chap's kit looked brand new. Does it really matter if they are Wannabes or ex Forces looking to help? 

50/50 Mr C. 

Kit, demeanour, deportment - all screams “Walt” and if he is passing himself off as something he isn’t, then he, and possibly others, may get a harsh dose of reality.   That’s ‘probably’ going to be enough of a life lesson. 

Id have to watch it again (not going to happen) but I don’t think he actually claimed to be ex military but rather it was in the headline. 

If he’s just a plucky have a go hero - good luck to him. Trouble is it ‘appears’ that he may be attempting to pass himself off as something he may not be. 

Like you say though - if a granny can down a drone with a jar of pickles he may have something to offer - just so long as nobody has to go in and rescue the daft bastard. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, kevinjohnsonmbe said:

The “Walters” are on the march:

1 hour ago, Khriss said:

He can do this 

An online video shows Rab Grady, from Edinburgh, wearing a flak jacket and holding an assault rifle.

Silly old bugger,  but he has the balls regardless, K

Darwin awards handed out to them as they step off the bus. 

That first mob that were filmed, something really off about them. Whole thing look very staged. Few red flags there. 

On 04/03/2022 at 11:45, difflock said:

Hard to tell the sand from the custard at times.

I know it's late to respond but I've just seen this. We've been up all hours lambing here at the mo' - just had quads - what a tangled mess of legs that was to sort out and pull out one at a time - not grumbling as its my favourite time of year getting off the machines. The quads are all alive at the mo'.

Anyway, I reread my half arsed bollox above and appreciate your lyrical reply. As usual I confused the dry, inhospitable, sandy place where nothing grows to banoffee pie with extra custard! Thank you for your little peeble's ripple in the pond.

Over on the argument thread as @Macpherson called it, I see they're talking about Scottishness. I mention this because my englishness likes listening to their tones, whether its weegie harshness or highland lilt. You in NI have the same kind of intensity in the way you speak which appeals too - as someone uprooted from england's ex-industrial north to southern countryside namby pambyness can become a bit monotone, if you know what I mean.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Sutton said:

I know it's late to respond but I've just seen this. We've been up all hours lambing here at the mo' - just had quads - what a tangled mess of legs that was to sort out and pull out one at a time - not grumbling as its my favourite time of year getting off the machines. The quads are all alive at the mo'.

Anyway, I reread my half arsed bollox above and appreciate your lyrical reply. As usual I confused the dry, inhospitable, sandy place where nothing grows to banoffee pie with extra custard! Thank you for your little peeble's ripple in the pond.

Over on the argument thread as @Macpherson called it, I see they're talking about Scottishness. I mention this because my englishness likes listening to their tones, whether its weegie harshness or highland lilt. You in NI have the same kind of intensity in the way you speak which appeals too - as someone uprooted from england's ex-industrial north to southern countryside namby pambyness can become a bit monotone, if you know what I mean.

Sutton, I appreciate your understanding, and it was "wile younger in cheek" o me, seeing as a canny spel for toffee, being somewhat dyslexic mesel. An tha Ulster Scots background "dinny" help like.

Cheers,

Marcus.

EDIT:

"Wile younger in cheek" were intended to be "wile tongue in cheek" 

DERP!

Pot-kettle-black.

Edited by difflock
  • Like 2

There was a Brit arb here in Brittany and on this forum, who used to chat shit about his time with the special forces.

He disappeared off the scene and retired from social media after getting outed as a complete Walt.

Of course, he could simply have actually been telling the truth about his Bit Coins and moved to a sunnier climate.

I did wonder about trying a cheeky email enquiring if he was signing up to fight for freedom...

Edited by Ty Korrigan

While the world looks towards Ukraine, the WHO is moving towards a global treaty which would tie member nations to a coordinated response to the next pandemic - and place the WHO powers ahead of the legislation, sovereignty and constitutions of countries.