Russia Invades ukraine

topchippyles

3 minutes ago, scotspine1 said:

Putin and the WEF question is largely irrelevant as he was only ever involved on his terms. I’ve watched an exchange between him and Schwab on YT and it was clear that Putin was not going to be dictated to by Schwab and the WEF.  He was involved to the extent that it served Russian economic and business interests. 

Fair enough, I just thought it was interesting that Schwab mentioned him in the same smug minute as the others, who to me at least are starting to show themselves in their true colours.

5 minutes ago, Macpherson said:

the others, who to me at least are starting to show themselves in their true colours.

Yes, it’s very much mask off from Trudeau, Ardern, Macron, Sturgeon and most of the rest. Johnson is a reluctant participant but a participant all the same. 

oh look.....

AFCB3E06-4A60-4D9C-9B68-EDD30163A7C9.jpeg.bda2fbc1e7052161a39618201badb44a.jpeg

413D471D-3C0A-4FF7-8B10-2B51B1C0AC09.thumb.jpeg.2d6e691ba523157a662ff943773c139c.jpeg

TRUTHOUT.ORG

Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland engineered...

From 2015. I'm still learning the Ukraine backstory. At the time I had no interest in social media and hadn't watched the news in 20 years, so it passed me by.

This author is clearly partisan, but who isn't? 

The most disturbing thing, moreso than the possibility of nukes, is the instantaneous lockstep of nearly every politician, down to the local councilor level. It's like a ****************ing hive mind. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, scotspine1 said:

Is a full blown WEF psychopath 

17C04CFA-1B72-45A0-9B6D-E7413102D47F.jpeg.56d2e181d8e2777cf2b4f27545847ddb.jpeg

Aye, that's my point.. I think we're on the same page. 

It would seem that Macron, Trudeau, Ardern, Morrison and any other ' leader ' with an extreme response may have similar roots.

Feck me , how did I forget about Scotland's would be tyrant  ' mammy ' 👎

Edited by Macpherson
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, scotspine1 said:

There is probably something else going on behind this Washington Post headline, someone or some organisation in the West is not happy with how this conflict is playing out, a sudden narrative pivot against Ukraine. 

19CDD7DB-55A9-4582-8F94-86A249E6280B.thumb.jpeg.2052fe61ecfc04f12ffa707c40a4e937.jpeg

That would be, er, because it does (violate GC) and a reasonably informed professional journalist is reporting an honestly held opinion. 

It is just as much a contravention to mistreat prisoners of war as it is to intentionally target civilians. 

Or maybe you’re right huh, the conspiracy got twisted. 

• Like 3