Russia Invades ukraine

topchippyles

39 minutes ago, Macpherson said:

Covid goes out like a lightbulb and seamlessly Putin starts a war

Cue the Indiana Jones music......

76C81860-3E07-438B-AE16-984116E65F8D.jpeg.bbf24321933268887416fd20c7fce6b9.jpeg

kidding. 

I don’t think Putin is WEF or part of The Great Reset cabal. He was a member but he clearly isn’t now. 

Last week - 

07189CE0-1BDC-49E0-B682-CE1108567A04.thumb.jpeg.be2cacbe40549af88322fab01c65e5a3.jpeg

Now 

876F9451-6D8E-4BE1-B516-7D76BFDAD3C9.thumb.jpeg.5e94947b34b6f2db28db6e85b1be858f.jpeg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, scotspine1 said:

Cue the Indiana Jones music......

76C81860-3E07-438B-AE16-984116E65F8D.jpeg.bbf24321933268887416fd20c7fce6b9.jpeg

kidding. 

I don’t think Putin is WEF or part of The Great Reset cabal. He was a member but he clearly isn’t now. 

Last week - 

07189CE0-1BDC-49E0-B682-CE1108567A04.thumb.jpeg.be2cacbe40549af88322fab01c65e5a3.jpeg

Now 

876F9451-6D8E-4BE1-B516-7D76BFDAD3C9.thumb.jpeg.5e94947b34b6f2db28db6e85b1be858f.jpeg

To be honest I've no idea if Putin has WEF roots, but I thought it of interest the fact that Schwab came out with it on camera I thought it worth posting, I see him as a conceited and boastful man who likes everyone to know exactly what he's trying to do, he's often dressed up like a Bond or Star Trek villain.

A quick google finds that Putin's certainly been involved with them recently, and warning about war.

Cheers.

He's had his honorary black belt revoked by the world Taekwondo Federation as well. 

But everyone and their uncle was in the Young Global Leaders. It was/is a corrospondence course, with annual get-togethers. Just a networking club really. The ones who showed promise were groomed further and inducted into the Shwab inner circle.

2 hours ago, Puffingbilly413 said:

Well it seems fairly obvious that war crimes have been committed during the Russian invasion of Ukraine, so I don't find that particularly incredible.  Bush and Blair's previous actions make zero difference to the guilt or innocence of Putin and those he sends - only their actions do.  Am no particular fan of either Bush or Blair but they are small beer compared to tovarisch Vladimir.

Small beer !!!!, you any idea of the total number of military and civilian deaths that occurred during conflicts or subsequent chaos thst those two are responsible for??. 

my point is more about the utter hypocrisy of the MSM and politicians etc than whom is the bigger C**T out of them all. You will have the argument to yourself bud on this one I can’t be arsed to go down the well worn forum bickering route on this occasion. I’ll not bother putting up the figures for Afghanistan. 

Edited by Johnsond
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Haironyourchest said:

He's had his honorary black belt revoked by the world Taekwondo Federation as well. 

But everyone and their uncle was in the Young Global Leaders. It was/is a corrospondence course, with annual get-togethers. Just a networking club really. The ones who showed promise were groomed further and inducted into the Shwab inner circle.

So Trudeau and Macron for sure, and starting now to show the efforts of their grooming, but to what extent was Putin similarly treated years earlier.. I've no idea on that.

6 minutes ago, Macpherson said:

So Trudeau and Macron for sure, and starting now to show the efforts of their grooming, but to what extent was Putin similarly treated years earlier.. I've no idea on that.

I wonder how young he was when he was in the young leaders program? Surely he signed up to get a seat at the table, rub elbows and network, like everyone else? Would be nice to have audio recordings of the kind of stuff that went down at the get togethers over the years... 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Macpherson said:

Trudeau's deputy, Chrystia Freeland is a director of Schwab's World Economic Forum, she recently told a press conference that she plans to make many of the Trudeau government's newly enacted emergency powers permanent. This is very much inline with the WEF’s agenda. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Haironyourchest said:

I wonder how young he was when he was in the young leaders program? Surely he signed up to get a seat at the table, rub elbows and network, like everyone else? Would be nice to have audio recordings of the kind of stuff that went down at the get togethers over the years... 

I think he was at the last ' get together '

13 minutes ago, Haironyourchest said:

Putin and the WEF question is largely irrelevant as he was only ever involved on his terms. I’ve watched an exchange between him and Schwab on YT and it was clear that Putin was not going to be dictated to by Schwab and the WEF.  He was involved to the extent that it served Russian economic and business interests.