Any second hand processors for sale east anglia area

Stihl1345

Hi Jhp321,

Not sure about second hand but we could sell you an affordable new machine  - Our TP38 - is  £8'500 (no vat) and can process logs up to 15" (38cm) it comes with a Briggs and Stratton petrol engine (3 year guarantee on the engine) and a years guarantee on the Processor.

It is also supplied with a Hydraulic log Lifter and we deliver anywhere on the mainland for free  (and spend an hour or so with you familiarizing you with the machine and showing you the greasing points and basic weekly service requirements etc....... have a look at the link below and check out our you tube video (we are also in the arbtalk classified listings :) )

Woodsman Processors | Fox Wood Agricultural

If this is within your budget its not a bad bit of kit for the money - if not look out for a used Farmi Wp36 or a Hakki Pilke if you have access to a tractor or similar with a PTO.

Hope to hear from you

Kindest

Ian Tooth (RFS Cert Arb)

Fox Wood Agricultural

www.foxwoodagricultural.com

0790 001 7514

Of course there's vat on that- it's just included in the 'no vat' price! If you're going to be a dealer then you need to be VAT reg, otherwise that's well over half of your customers gone straight away. 'No vat' just tells me you don't sell many (or even haven't sold any)

Sorry to be blunt mate, and this is gonna sound harsh as we all have to start somewhere. Take it as constructive criticism. If you want to be taken seriously you need to allow business users to reclaim the VAT, you need a decent website and you need more than a mobile number.

Nobody in their right minds will pay £8.5k for that Chinese machine when you can get the same thing minus the log lift from Crytec for £5.5k including the vat.

I don't know why I'm posting this and I'm probably just coming across as a c**/t. It just seems like every man and his dog is a Facebook barrow boy 'machinery dealer' selling Chinese tat these days.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, doobin said:

Of course there's vat on that- it's just included in the 'no vat' price! If you're going to be a dealer then you need to be VAT reg, otherwise that's well over half of your customers gone straight away. 'No vat' just tells me you don't sell many (or even haven't sold any)

Sorry to be blunt mate, and this is gonna sound harsh as we all have to start somewhere. Take it as constructive criticism. If you want to be taken seriously you need to allow business users to reclaim the VAT, you need a decent website and you need more than a mobile number.

Nobody in their right minds will pay £8.5k for that Chinese machine when you can get the same thing minus the log lift from Crytec for £5.5k including the vat.

I don't know why I'm posting this and I'm probably just coming across as a c**/t. It just seems like every man and his dog is a Facebook barrow boy 'machinery dealer' selling Chinese tat these days.

Funny that, I've manage without a website and only a mobile number, even when relocating.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, eggsarascal said:

Funny that, I've manage without a website and only a mobile number, even when relocating.

You’re a one man band plumber. A bona fide machinery dealership should have premises and service engineers. Especially if you are asking double the ex vat price that an established ‘Chinese box shifter’ is asking. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, doobin said:

You’re a one man band plumber. A bona fide machinery dealership should have premises and service engineers. Especially if you are asking double the ex vat price that an established ‘Chinese box shifter’ is asking. 

"Plumber", love it!

• Like 1

Hi Jhp321,

Not sure about second hand but we could sell you an affordable new machine  - Our TP38 - is  £8'500 (no vat) and can process logs up to 15" (38cm) it comes with a Briggs and Stratton petrol engine (3 year guarantee on the engine) and a years guarantee on the Processor.
It is also supplied with a Hydraulic log Lifter and we deliver anywhere on the mainland for free  (and spend an hour or so with you familiarizing you with the machine and showing you the greasing points and basic weekly service requirements etc....... have a look at the link below and check out our you tube video (we are also in the arbtalk classified listings [emoji4] )
Woodsman Processors | Fox Wood Agricultural

If this is within your budget its not a bad bit of kit for the money - if not look out for a used Farmi Wp36 or a Hakki Pilke if you have access to a tractor or similar with a PTO.
Hope to hear from you

Kindest

Ian Tooth (RFS Cert Arb)
Fox Wood Agricultural
www.foxwoodagricultural.com
0790 001 7514

That’s just a Rimi Processor is it not? I could ship one in myself from Alibaba for half that price. If I was gonna go with a UK distributor for an identical Chinesium processor I’d get a Rock Machinery version.

Hi Doobin,

Interesting constructive criticism there - with the greatest of respect I dont think I will be taking business advise from you -  you sound a little bit stressed out or angry to me ! 

Crytec do sell a similar machine with a different engine for £7745.00 (including the hydraulic log lifter) which is a competitive price but the machines are not comparable - Crytecs machine does not include delivery - ours does.

Our machine also has also had an upgrade on the processors ram to improve the splitting power (our machine is also supplied with a different engine -a Briggs and Stratton and comes with a 4 and a 6 way splitting knive set as standard (included) and different guarding around the infeed conveyor and sawblade for usersafety and a wider out feed conveyor.

For interest - It would also appear that Crytec have recently reduced their log processor from £8495.95 (without log lifter) which I was not aware of - so thank you for that.

I will conceed that I made a mistake on the "No vat" in my original post to Jhp321  - I was having lunch whilst typing earlier - it should have read (inclusive of vat) 

You are correct that we only trade from a Mobile Number (in my mind the modern world has no need for land lines and we have no intention of getting one), we have a registered premises (which is located in an oak forest and interested folk are welcome to come demo our splitters (by appointment only) Including you Doobin - as we all know if the machine can process oak with ease then it cannot be all that bad !! we also have a substantial premises here with a modern workshop - with an exceptionally talented mechanic/ service engineer.

Fox Wood Agricultural is a relatively new venture but I am certainly no plumber ?!?

I have been in the arb industry for over 20 years and up until recently headed a fairly large and successful company "Fox Earth Trees Services Ltd" which Connick Tree Care Ltd purchased from and me and the other Director seven years ago.

We also have a website - www.foxwoodagricultural.com - which we thought was rather good (and you have hurt my feelings a little by slating it) -  but everyone's opinion is different and that is what makes the world so interesting :)

You are correct however that our machines come from China - but in todays world right or wrong - a lot of the things us Brits buy do!! I tried and sampled the machine before purchasing and made the changes discussed to improve the processor.

Check out the link below if you wonder how much we import from China!!

In short I would not be selling the machines if they were not fit for purpose - and I hope from my reply to Doobins  happy post that most people will understand that there are different price points in every market and now I am aware of Crytecs price i will lower mine a little - but as discussed they are certainly not the same machine.

If anyone would like to get in touch please do  - all of our Contact details are on our website. 

Kindest

Ian Tooth

goods imported from China 2020 .docx

• Like 2

Hi Andy,

Good to hear from you

Yes our machines are manufactured by Rima - a long respected Chinese machinery producer.

However as discussed in my post to Doobin our machines are not the Standard off the peg version

We have made some improvements to our imported machines.

It sounds like you are located close to Rock machinery and so as you joining in the "gang up on Ian" debate I think if you do decide to buy a "Chinesium" machine as you refer to them -  then Rock machinery are certainly located much closer to you.

I wish you the best

Kind regards

Ian 

• Like 2