Workshop projects.

woody paul

Well that’s true. Not sure how have my address though? Certainly 3  here do, and I’m not sure they’re the dobbing in type. 🤣  

I’m sure I’m still within PD anyway so no big deal really.

You gave it away when you posted about your shared driveway. I’m often tracking down people, bits of land etc and yours was a doddle (like a Haynes one or two spanner job). You’re probably fine though. Enjoy your shed.

9 minutes ago, AHPP said:

You gave it away when you posted about your shared driveway. I’m often tracking down people, bits of land etc and yours was a doddle (like a Haynes one or two spanner job). You’re probably fine though. Enjoy your shed.

PM me my address then. 🤣 I think you’re talking shite. 🤣🤣

• Haha 1

PM me my address then. 🤣 I think you’re talking shite. 🤣🤣

I didn’t make a note of it and I can’t be arsed to find it again to prove a point to you. Or I’m talking shite. One of those.
You do realise I was trying to do you a favour pointing out something you maybe hadn’t realised? No need to be rude.

16 minutes ago, AHPP said:

I didn’t make a note of it and I can’t be arsed to find it again to prove a point to you. Or I’m talking shite. One of those.
You do realise I was trying to do you a favour pointing out something you maybe hadn’t realised? No need to be rude.

Well I appreciate the favour. Seemed more like a veiled threat to be honest. And how convenient you can’t find it again. Proper cringe, like. 

• Like 1

Well I appreciate the favour. Seemed more like a veiled threat to be honest. And how convenient you can’t find it again. Proper cringe, like. 

The man has a point. Seen some people Do since crazy things with 5 mins on the Internet.

I couldn't find you but got a mate who could if I asked him nicely.

Full name, where you work, not sure if ive seen your car reg or not, doesn't take a lot.

I say build what you like. Sod the planners. There is always retrospective if your not being unreasonable which I dont think you are.

No idea of permitted development laws in Scotland but no chance of that being permitted in Englandshire with the lean-to.

Always best to keep neighbours on side.

• Like 1

Just now, muttley9050 said:

The man has a point. Seen some people Do since crazy things with 5 mins on the Internet.

I couldn't find you but got a mate who could if I asked him nicely.

Full name, where you work, not sure if ive seen your car reg or not, doesn't take a lot.

I say build what you like. Sod the planners. There is always retrospective if your not being unreasonable which I dont think you are.

No idea of permitted development laws in Scotland but no chance of that being permitted in Englandshire with the lean-to.

Always best to keep neighbours on side.

He kinda has a point. On the lone hand he claims to be this super sleuth that with the minimum of information tracked down my address, the biggest give-away being a shared drive (🙄) He claims to do this as an interest yet being asked within 15 minutes to prove it he says he’s forgotten and can’t be arsed. 🤣 It’s like being 9 years old in the playground again. 

I’m not a particularly private person and have yet to have anyone carry out a vendetta on me through sharing what others might consider personal information. If anyone can piece together my full name, my employer, my cars reg, which are all on here then post up my address then go for it. This AH(small)PP is pure cringe and speaking pure shite. 

I’ll keep myself fairly legal as my only neighbour is an insane stickler for the rules. I’ve had some veiled threats from him as I’ve been removing 5 cubes a quarter from my garden and he’s pissed as it’s taken him 6 months to remove a 12” DBH Cherry from his garden. Not to mention he thought he owned my Driveway (more ammo for smallPP) and had plans to run his services up the side of “his” drive. Lots of little joys like this. 

Yes, the Lean-to might not be as per PD. I think it’s a max of 30m3 or half the curtilage? I’ll have to look again.  If it comes to it I’d just make a spacer. 

Yes, believe it or not I go out of my way to keep them happy. Which I appreciate sounds like a stretch. 😁 I met a guy in Norway who lives in Scotland and had my neighbours company in to build his house. Supposedly he’s kicked him off for being such a difficult person to deal with. You don’t shit on your own doorstep etc. 

• Like 1