Chainsaws, and problems with worth saving?

Tree monkey 1682

5 minutes ago, gary112 said:

Running out of options by the look of it,you must be hard to please

I am picky  and fussy when it comes to equipment, I also won't tolerate faulty equipment - I was once known to throw a new ish top handle out of a tree onto concrete as it was dangerous, irratic running. 

I have brought an echo 362tes for the time being. 

The old Huski 338 was a lemon and the larger capacity California EPA model could not cut its way out of a soggy paper bag . Things have come along a tad since the !

334 was a lemon the 338 wasn't actually a bad saw , especially the last run off the production with bigger cc's

14 minutes ago, Tree monkey 1682 said:

I am picky  and fussy when it comes to equipment, I also won't tolerate faulty equipment - I was once known to throw a new ish top handle out of a tree onto concrete as it was dangerous, irratic running. 

I have brought an echo 362tes for the time being. 

Do you not perhaps think you might be in the wrong profession,cos it don,t sound like your happy with any saws,and if your throwing em out of trees your not safe to be working around either,take a step back and have a think about it for a bit

Have you ever worked for me?  That incident was after a boss wouldn't fix a saw after I took it out of service, due to it causing a near miss with a different climber and team. I didn't have an option or would you rather the would have been a fatality and yet again this industry gets a heavy investigation by the hse again? 

7 minutes ago, Tree monkey 1682 said:

Have you ever worked for me?  That incident was after a boss wouldn't fix a saw after I took it out of service, due to it causing a near miss with a different climber and team. I didn't have an option or would you rather the would have been a fatality and yet again this industry gets a heavy investigation by the hse again? 

Well if you took it out of service once and he wouldn,t fix it then you shouldn,t have took it back up the tree should you,and no i have never worked for you and never would

i,d be in fear of you throwing a saw from up above

Edited by gary112
  • Like 1