OPINIONS WANTED!

Jamesedwards.jtr

22 hours ago, Bespoke Bloke said:

Well popular or unpopular opinion but i have worked in the Southwest for just over three years with Glendale. It has been a bumpy road but the last year has seen dramatic and positive change. 

Yes we do have some local authority work which is lower paid but to be honest its pretty easy and a nice rest inbetween the more commercial aspects that have come on in 2021. 

Do a great job, prove yourself and the financial rewards are there along with all the support you would want from a large company. 

I have worked for a few others over the years and have 100% respect for everything they are currently working towards. 

Glendale is certainly not what is was 2 years ago. I haven't seen the Glendale adverts, if you are a great person please do apply and join me.  

Do you know why everyone on here can see through this bullshit?

It's because it's blindingly bloody obvious. It's because anyone with half a brain can put two and two together. You write like the office wallah you are, or perhaps a manager. You signed up just to post this. What bit of of that plan did you think would work? I don't believe you haven't seen the Glendale adverts, your final line leads me to conclude that you most likely had a hand in making them! You should branch out (pun intended) into adverts for care staff. Instead of "come wipe old ladies arses for £9 per hour on a zero hours contract and no pay for travelling time", it's "Make a real difference in your community! Are you a special person? Show it with a career in care! 🙄

Anyone with a modicum of common sense can see through this post, just anyone with a modicum of common sense can also see through a glitzy job advert for Gelendales to see it for what it is- a low paid, grunt level role with bugger all chance of a pay rise, otherwise bang goes your wafer thin profit margin on all the over-promising and under-delivering you've been doing.

Countdown to a Carrilion in 3, 2, 1.....

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, doobin said:

It's because it's blindingly bloody obvious. It's because anyone with half a brain can put two and two together. You write like the office wallah you are, or perhaps a manager. You signed up just to post this. What bit of of that plan did you think would work? I don't believe you haven't seen the Glendale adverts, your final line leads me to conclude that you most likely had a hand in making them! You should branch out (pun intended) into adverts for care staff. Instead of "come wipe old ladies arses for £9 per hour on a zero hours contract and no pay for travelling time", it's "Make a real difference in your community! Are you a special person? Show it with a career in care! 🙄

Anyone with a modicum of common sense can see through this post, just anyone with a modicum of common sense can also see through a glitzy job advert for Gelendales to see it for what it is- a low paid, grunt level role with bugger all chance of a pay rise, otherwise bang goes your wafer thin profit margin on all the over-promising and under-delivering you've been doing.

Doobs ! Don't sugar coat it 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, doobin said:

Beautiful. 👌🏻

• Like 1

It's because it's blindingly bloody obvious. It's because anyone with half a brain can put two and two together. You write like the office wallah you are, or perhaps a manager. You signed up just to post this. What bit of of that plan did you think would work? I don't believe you haven't seen the Glendale adverts, your final line leads me to conclude that you most likely had a hand in making them! You should branch out (pun intended) into adverts for care staff. Instead of "come wipe old ladies arses for £9 per hour on a zero hours contract and no pay for travelling time", it's "Make a real difference in your community! Are you a special person? Show it with a career in care! [emoji849]

Didn’t fancy the job then mate ..?[emoji4]

9 hours ago, doobin said:

Dobbin,I'll give you a reply to lighten up what must be a dull life for you. Focus on doing a great job pal. I'm hournered you think I'm management material. Xxx

Oh I do need someone to feed my chipper if you want to apply. 

1 hour ago, Bespoke Bloke said:

Dobbin,I'll give you a reply to lighten up what must be a dull life for you. Focus on doing a great job pal. I'm hournered you think I'm management material. Xxx

Oh I do need someone to feed my chipper if you want to apply. 

Sorry bro, I’m ‘self unemployable’ 🤣

Oh, and it ain’t your chipper, it’s Glendale’s. 

• Like 2