Sweep Stake on When Husqvarna can actually deliver the 592xp Chainsaw

Jamie Jones

Sweep Stake on When Husqvarna can actually deliver the new 592xp Chainsaw to mark the six month anniversary of orders being placed  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Sweep Stake on when you think Husqvarna will actually deliver the new 592xp Chainsaw

• By the End of January 2022
    • By the End of February 2022
    • By the End of March 2022
    • By the End of April 2022
    • By the End of May 2022
    • By the End of June 2022
    • By the End of July 2022
    • By the End of August 2022
    • By the End of September 2022
    • By the End of October 2022
    • By the End of November 2022
    • By the End of December 2022
    • Longer than a year..

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 31/01/22 at 18:03

1 hour ago, Jamie Jones said:

Well there is no sign that Husqvarna will be able to deliver the 592xp in April 

only 8x months since I paid for it and the dealer ordered it 🙄

I have ordered one ( several months back ) but not paid for it . Its an old Inca trick 🙂

• Like 2

I had a look back yesterday and I've been running the 585 for around 8 months and my 592 for 4  and can say they are very good saws. Great on fuel and the 585 is easily the easiest starting saw I've had . The 585 was fairly rich when it arrived and after a few tanks I leaned it out a bit and is a strong saw. No problems with either although I broke the outer spike on the 585 and both saws exhausts have taken a battering a lot like the 575/576 ones used to. A couple of harvester drivers have commented on the fuel usage and the power the saws have so not just me being blinded by the orange love !

• Like 2

On 21/04/2022 at 23:37, Mark_Skyland said:

2 years too late I would say! It better be good and reliable. Most of my customers have had to ditch the 592 and go for the 661. A couple are still waiting but we haven't taken payment as it's just too costly.

😳😡If they hit the dealers in August that will be one year from being able to order them.😖
I would say that if Husqvarna announce anything, just stock up on Stihl. At least you can sell it when Husky wet people appetites and can't deliver.
I have heard that a lot of people gave up waiting for the Husqvarna 592xp, Especially when Stihl was supplying 661's and 881's.  
Husqvarna have struggled to deliver a lot of items.

• 3 weeks later...