Artic load volume?

devonbrion1998

Hi all

if I buy in a 20t artic load of green oak/beech in, what could I expect to get regards loose m3 split logs?

12"to 18" fairly straight 

Im aware it will proberbly come in near to 25t but just trying to gauge figures per tonne

Also what should I be paying per tonne minus haulage?we are a bit out of touch, had it good for to long, buying and processing on site,   Needs must and all that!

Many Thanks

15 hours ago, devonbrion1998 said:

Hi all

if I buy in a 20t artic load of green oak/beech in, what could I expect to get regards loose m3 split logs?

12"to 18" fairly straight 

Im aware it will proberbly come in near to 25t but just trying to gauge figures per tonne

Also what should I be paying per tonne minus haulage?we are a bit out of touch, had it good for to long, buying and processing on site,   Needs must and all that!

Many Thanks

Volume of split logs (for 33cm long log) if 20t lorry load would convert into about 36m3 split loose logs and if 25t about 45m3 loose split logs (less % of waste dependant on straightness of logs and knots). Price at roadside say not less than £55/t.