Boots for big feet

Fredwardclarke

Hello all.  
bit of a odd one, I’ve got big feet. Size 15 actually. I struggle like hell to find boots big enough. 
The majority of my friends are in V12s and bucklers for the winter however I’m stuck in dewalt lace ups or dr martens that don’t preform great in the winter. 
I’m also now in need of chainsaw protection. Any advice on where I may find suitable chainsaw boots and good waterproof winter boots?

I wouldn’t bother with FRJones, they seem to have gone to shit tbh.
We put a little order together as they offered me a discount voucher for cancelling a previous Facebook promotional order where they sold products they didn’t have… The small recent order ended up being made up of products it turned out they also didn’t have (but were still happy to sell - similar business model to Northern Arb Supplies I reckon!).

A mate has just had a similar experience with Money Brothers - he bought something he needed in a hurry and it continued to not arrive (as they took his money for something they didn’t have…).

Sorbus are the way to go - brilliant company, I’ve only ever had amazing service from them. They’ll tell you if something isn’t in stock and are realistic with lead times. And they are nice people too!

Edited by monkeybusiness