Best place or here if can sell whole kit.ie

AngrySquirrel

Hi thinking of/forced into selling all my kit which is three saws spare bars some still unused inc chains.Wedges.sharpening kits.kit bags .Stihl Ballistic suit.chaps.boots and loads more even Grandberg 12v sharpener!

Have to wait three months for a 2nd CT scan to find if have Lung cancer or not or what it is as had a cough for long time and breathing is poor.

Could even be from Glyphosate! have nodules in them small comiss seems Clots have broken up!

• Sad 10

Just now, AngrySquirrel said:

Hi thinking of/forced into selling all my kit which is three saws spare bars some still unused inc chains.Wedges.sharpening kits.kit bags .Stihl Ballistic suit.chaps.boots and loads more even Grandberg 12v sharpener!

Have to wait three months for a 2nd CT scan to find if have Lung cancer or not or what it is as had a cough for long time and breathing is poor.

Could even be from Glyphosate! have nodules in them small comiss seems Clots have broken up!

**************** Matey . Hope you its not what you fear . Wishing you the best bud .

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, AngrySquirrel said:

111 sending Ambulance as can't breath chest is like being sat on and lungs cold.

Mind most likely say ear infection?

Other week in A&E where found them doc said no infection! Well when i did my coaching stuff Green/Yellow means infection and brought up some gear that could have repaired crankcase with!

What can I say other than good luck and best wishes.

• Like 1

Hi  mate I feel for you I have f###ed lungs as well I got a nebuliser from ebay and that helps when I am struggling ,I do hope you havent got what you fear ,giving up sugar can help and a veg/vegan diet ,I am on pills and puffers and yeah like you said coughing up yellow/green means infection ,hope you have a good Christmas 

Take Care. Mark

• Like 1