Timber wolf 150 hydraulic motor

Newman Maintenance

Hi,

I'm trying to buy a replacement hydraulic motor for the rollers on a timber wolf 150 but currently supplier shortage till end Jan.

I've been trying to find a 3rd party one but not sure what ones will work and awaiting a response from a couple of companies.

The part number is 2982b

Do you know if this one on eBay will work please? Or if you can provide a link to another one it would be really appreciated :)

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Flowfit-Hydraulic-Motor-400-CC-REV-25mm-Parallel-Keyed-Shaft-C-W-High-Pressure-S-/254389743557?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

8 minutes ago, Newman Maintenance said:

Ah yes, thanks for the quick response, really appreciated. I'm not very good with engines unfortunately!

More like this one?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Hydraulic-Motor-50-CC-REV-25-mm-Parallel-Keyed-Shaft-C-W-High-Pressure-Seal-/254389641825?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286&mkrid=710-127635-2958-0

Looks like it, all you need to do is phone Flowfit with the serial number off your original motor to make sure its 50cc per rev and the spline is the correct diameter  Cant have the rollers fighting each other.

Bob

Thanks guys.

Just incase this helps anyone else...I managed to get a part number for a Parker motor but this may only fit later models, possibly 20/21. If so, I don't know what one it is for earlier models but I guess this is a start for anyone else looking.

TE0260AW410AAAA

Apparently it's 6b spline, 2 bolt mounting, 1/2 BSPP, 260 cm^3

Link to a website where you can configure the motor.

http://webassistants.partcommunity.com/23d-libs/parkerhpm/assistant/index.html?info=parkerhpm/te_series/te_series_asmtab.prj&ProductID=1734822&ParentCatId=&LandingPageurl=http://ph.parker.com/in/en/ParkerExternalConfigCmds?Key=&currcode=USD&uom=lb

Hope this helps!

• Like 1

When GreenMech ran out of hydraulic feed roller motors in the middle of Covid we sent an old motor to our local hydraulic pump supplier to match up. They couldn't get near the price due to the large quantities GreenMech purchase in.

It is worth pricing one up from TimberWolf and not just assume a hydraulic supplier is cheaper :)

Edit: Can't find the motors listed on Green Plants web shop but they are on Spectrum Plants web shop for £248 ex vat (no stock) Green Plant will help you out :)

Edited by GA Groundcare

I was looking to replace my Timberwolf 150 hydraulic motors its an old machine and used the Char Lyn motors

I sent one motor to Adan Hydraulics for them to match

The reply

We have received your Char-Lynn 101-1633 motor, and as requested we offer our AWMP 250S Adan Hydraulic Motor as a replacement, data sheet attached for your reference

AWMP 250S Adan Hydraulic Motor priced at £221.16 each nett ex-works

Carriage £13.30 nett

Delivery 1-2 days from receipt of payment

This was in Feb 2021

As there was little difference in the price I went with Parker motors