Pressure washer recommendations.

richy_B

1 hour ago, doobin said:

I’m guessing he’ll also want to clean mud off his loader and not have it take all day. 

Understand what your on about, my Karcher K3. 80 is used to clean Land rovers, tractor, small loader and digger with the right lance fitted it will blow paint. Takes no time at all to clean stuff. 

1 hour ago, woody paul said:

Understand what your on about, my Karcher K3. 80 is used to clean Land rovers, tractor, small loader and digger with the right lance fitted it will blow paint. Takes no time at all to clean stuff. 

That's a mid range domestic machine. In arb terms, you're suggesting that someone who has an 16" oak to ring up every week should buy an MS181 for it. Takes no time at all to ring it up. Well of course it doesn't if you've never tried anything else.

For the last time- it's not about pressure. Manufacturers try to wow consumers with dizzying pressure figures (and as demonstrated, it usually works). Flow is far, far more important than pressure after a certain point when it comes to cleaning.

I used to think my 3kw Cleanwell (12l/min compared the the Karcher 3.80's 7l/min) was amazing- and to be fair it was compared to a domestic machine. Then I tried the 15l/min petrol machine. And finally this year, the 21l/min.

There's no two ways about it- 21l/min will clean three times as fast as 7l/min.

Richy is already going to buy a petrol machine to be fed from a tank. I'm saying- pay the extra for the flow rate. Time is money, and it won't take long to make up the price difference.

I do understand how they work as used a few over the years, my uncle had a pig farm and had a old pressure washer which would cut through half inch ply if you didn't know what you were doing. 

As he is running off IBC I take it no water supply, so hope he can wash everything before running out of water with high flow rate washer. 

11 hours ago, Stere said:

Italians seem to still make alot of small engine stuff.

Prompt Delivery & Best Price on High Pressure Washers up to 270 bar and 900 L/h flow rate Compare models. Assistance...

they are not shipping to the UK till further notice