HEAVE help 😊

1j1o1n1o1

On 21/11/2021 at 10:52, 1j1o1n1o1 said:

Haha kevin, who put 20p in you buddy?Β 
Β 

im going to ignore your question about how many houses we develop because it adds no context whatsoever. The bottom line is these trees are damaging the house.Β 
Β 

the tree to the front of the house is stunning agreed, however, it’s causing quite a few issues, for example it’sΒ hitting buses, the council have been contacted many times about it from neighbours sadly, the current owner doesn’t really care and if I showed you internal images you would see why.Β 
Β 

If there’s a way to keep the trees without the house being further damaged I’m all ears.Β 

to clarify, I have the drainage report showing damaged drains, I have a structural report from a chartered surveyor blaming the trees. Do I need anything else?Β 

Β 

for everyone else that’s commented I appreciate your repliesΒ 

example of internal cracking, mirrored on external brickwork through mortarΒ 

Β 

3A2579EC-18A9-4DDE-938F-10B8B50EE947.jpeg

20p? Β You wouldn't get much for 20p pal πŸ˜ƒ I do this for FUN!

Β 

The question about how many houses is entirely relevant since any reasonably prudent purchaser would have paid attention to such a glaringly obvious potential issue, and made them self aware of the statutory requirements associated with TPOs, PRIOR to purchase - unless, yome buying in suchΒ bulk that the odd hit for the sake of volume is irrelevant. Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

1 hour ago, Mick Dempsey said:

Well so what?

I don’t see how or why the OP bought the house has any relevance to the debate about heave.

You’re probably right.....

Β 

Like the bloke that bought the 3 legged pony and then dripped about it not winning the race....

Β 

Not his fault at all..... Β πŸ’€πŸŒ€

• Like 1
  • Haha 1