More Holder help requested

Dolittle

1 hour ago, Dolittle said:

Hi, does anyone have any help to offer regarding sourcing a new clutch for an A50,?

I believe the original specification to be a sachs Mf240 k, I have yet to find anyone who stocks one

As always- any help most gratefully recieved! 

Have you tried Lamberhurst engineering, they used to be dealers after Hyatt Adams packed up, mind I haven't bought any spares off of them for over 30 years.

• 1 month later...
34 minutes ago, monkeybusiness said:

Try South Cave Tractors - I’m sure they sourced me some Holder parts a few years ago (but I can’t find any paperwork/emails to back it up so might be dreaming!). 

In that case I'll probably have problems too if I ever recover my A55s. I have a clutch to do and have this bookmarked:

WWW.AUTOANDINDUSTRIAL.CO.UK

Brake and clutch relining service for Automotive and Industrial, Classic and Vintage brake and clutch linings, Drum...

• 2 weeks later...

Its not a problem just contact Holder in Germany direct and give them the chassis number and they will supply the parts direct. Holder were actually taken over by Karcher so if you go on the Karcher website they have a whole section on Holder and Holder Parts. Their not cheap but a least there available.

Bit late to see this, but here goes anyway.

If you can be without it for a few days, ACS in Dewsbury (01924 453140) would be worth a call. We have used them at work to recondition various tractor clutches which are no longer available. Turnaround is usually pretty quick, and prices are very reasonable.

Hope this helps.

H.

Thanks everybody for your suggestions, I have managed to source the clutch components (manufactured by sachs, same original part number) and bearings through granit parts, now all I need is the sleeve the release bearing sits on and a ball pivot. 

So near and yet......