tallfit chainsaw trousers

dent

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm 6ft 5, and both Stihl Hiflex and Oregon Advanced fit me well. Bootwise, the Stihl Specials are pretty roomy. :001_smile:

I bet it looks like your expecting a flood though. I am 6'4" and there is no way the stihl gear fits properly for me. But then again i only have a 33" waist. always far too big and barely enough length in the leg.

I use stretch air plus 7cms. Cant see what the problem is with the price. They easily last me at least twice as long a the stihls i used to wear before I got wise,

I'm just about 6'4", and have no trouble finding tall fit trousers. Just bought a pair of Oregon Fjordland trousers (type A) 36-38"waist long leg and they are fit just so. Maybe worth a look to see if they do a Type C if you are doing aerial work.

Andy how do like the Fjordland ?

i'm tall person myself and would like the extra length of those trousers, are comfy and easy move around in ??

I bet it looks like your expecting a flood though. I am 6'4" and there is no way the stihl gear fits properly for me. But then again i only have a 33" waist. always far too big and barely enough length in the leg.

I use stretch air plus 7cms. Cant see what the problem is with the price. They easily last me at least twice as long a the stihls i used to wear before I got wise,

:lol: I am built like a small housing estate so fit xxl Hiflex nicely. No worries about too much room in the waist for me. :blushing:

Andy how do like the Fjordland ?

i'm tall person myself and would like the extra length of those trousers, are comfy and easy move around in ??

I really like the fit of the Fjordlands, though how well they last will be a test of time. Comfy and easy to move in, plenty of stretch in the fabric:thumbup1: