Timberwolf 250DH

Benarb

23 hours ago, Mick Dempsey said:

They caught my eye over the years.

Guy on here was selling 2 a while back, one working and one as spares. 

I think they are rather dated in terms of weight/power/capacity.

Buy cheap, buy twice as they say.

Yes but cheap buy twice is true, so I’ve decided against it. Had enough of evenings fixing old equipment. 

18 hours ago, swinny said:

I'd keep your eye out for a cheap bandit 90 if you can find one

yes they would be ideal but seem to be few and far between and when they do come up they’re 20 years old! 

we’re looking at a TP 215 on a twin axle chassis next week, they look pretty impressive and well built! 

11 hours ago, Benarb said:

Yes but cheap buy twice is true, so I’ve decided against it. Had enough of evenings fixing old equipment. 

yes they would be ideal but seem to be few and far between and when they do come up they’re 20 years old! 

we’re looking at a TP 215 on a twin axle chassis next week, they look pretty impressive and well built! 

There was a 2016 bandit 90xp with 600 odd hours on for 25k I saw the other day. Not sure how much they were new

• 2 weeks later...

Managed to get a Bandit 150xp with a 12x14” infeed. Looks well looked after and had an engine rebuild, bearings etc from global 3 years ago. Should do us a turn! 

just need to find something to help feed it with now on this bigger jobs a sub 3t digger or upgrade our 420 avant to a 6/7 series! 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Benarb said:

Managed to get a Bandit 150xp with a 12x14” infeed. Looks well looked after and had an engine rebuild, bearings etc from global 3 years ago. Should do us a turn! 

just need to find something to help feed it with now on this bigger jobs a sub 3t digger or upgrade our 420 avant to a 6/7 series! 

Happy days! What sort of age is it please? And if you don't mind, what sort of brass (pm that if you want) always looking to see what i would get next after my 90!  Was it a private sale? 

Anyhow great news for you! :D

On 11/11/2021 at 07:52, woody paul said:

Seen only a couple of TP chippers in my area but would agree look good machines. 

Bit strange Timberwolf make big chippers then stopped. If you need large chipper got to go foreign. 

I think the 250 DH was made by another (German) company with TW badge.  

Im looking for a larger 10" chipper, 250 DH is on my list.  

I have seen a TP 215 was is nice but a little over my budget.

I have seen a Jenson 340 but only 9" again.