Land rover 130 TD5. What's it worth?

benedmonds

When I bought mine I was amazed at what bag of bolts would be for sale at 5k, no project landrovers for 1k any more. I would guess with fresh MoT yours ought to be around 10k.

Could be worth looking at seats, mine had brand new seats in and amazing the difference it makes to the impression even when everything else is 15 years old.

33 minutes ago, benedmonds said:

One person with a sensible answer.. I am in no rush to sell, it doesn't owe me anything. I obviously want to maximize my return, but reckon the cost in making it look nice would add up. Replacing buttons and knobs seats etc, etc .. 

I guess I start high and see what response I get. It would make a great looking camper

Some interesting prices on autotrader:

42 minutes ago, Dan Maynard said:

Could be worth looking at seats, mine had brand new seats in and amazing the difference it makes to the impression even when everything else is 15 years old.

That was my initial idea but there are so many little bits that need to be sorted .

20 minutes ago, Puffingbilly413 said:

Crazy prices.. But very few 130 tippers..

7 hours ago, Puffingbilly413 said:

Looking for the Ultimate Utilitarian Vehicle? Discover the Workhorse, the Iconic Twisted 130, ULEZ FREE Option, 2015, 2.2L Diesel, 42000 miles, 170bhp Engine, 6-speed...
Edited by benedmonds
  • Haha 1