Boxing Fury vs Wilder 3

topchippyles

1 hour ago, Big J said:

Heavyweight boxing seems to be mostly about two big, sweaty and slightly dazed men having a cuddle. 

I just cannot see why it's so popular. I've tried watching the fights, I really have. It's just not elegant or entertaining. 

Unless I'm missing something....

Nonsense. Didn’t you ever see the balboa/creed fight?

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Big J said:

Heavyweight boxing seems to be mostly about two big, sweaty and slightly dazed men having a cuddle. 

I just cannot see why it's so popular. I've tried watching the fights, I really have. It's just not elegant or entertaining. 

Try cuddling one! let us know how it works out for ya, after the swelling goes down of course! 

But yeah, I kinda see your point, compared to mma it looks slower and less engaging somehow.

Not that I know anything about either.

Last fight I saw was two knackers in a lidl carpark. The fighting was poor but the commentary (amongst ourselves in the jeep) was priceless. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Big J said:

Superb fight and if you think boxing is 2 men having a cuddle watch last nights fight. You have a strange outlook on certain things jonathan 🤭

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Big J said:

Everyone is entitled an opinion.   

BUT that right there, is proof that you know zero about boxing.  

Yes, you are missing a lot.  😁

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Big J said:

Get in training J and have go you will make millions ?, 

I can watch boxing all night and some of the best fights i have seen are from the middle weight, super middle weight, welter weight divisions, the 80s and 90s where the best by far in these divisions, Haggler, Hearns, Lenoard, Duran, Jones, then in to the 90s we had Benn, Eubank, Watson and Mcclelan, very explosive fights, 

I cant see what people see i Football and what they get paid is outrageous, and when they cant hit something thats 24ft wide and 8ft high from 6yds is beyond me ?? God help us if we have a third world war as it wont be footballers that win it for us, they will be supposed to be bombing Berlin and hit London instead and score a home goal,,,

• Like 2

My wife has been watching the rocky films recently.  I think they've been 're running them. I said to her yesterday 'are you watching the fight tonight?'

She said 'What fight?'. I said  'sorry,  I thought you were into boxing'. She said 'why would you say that?'

I said 'no reason, cup of tea?'

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

7 hours ago, Conor Wright said:

But yeah, I kinda see your point, compared to mma it looks slower and less engaging somehow.

Have forgotten Floyd how Floyd Mayweather  ( boxing ) made Conor McGregor ( MMA )  look stupid ?

• Like 1