I am looking for project chainsaws

Saw Doctor Surrey

Hello people,

I am currently looking for project saws to rebuild and re-sell. 

I will consider any and all Stihl Chainsaws/Machinery, no matter the damage or wear. As long as they are 60%+complete,  I will consider a quick cash sale.

I work from home in Surrey and like to keep things local-ish. Please let me know if you have anything you want gone.

Thanks and good luck.

I've an 038 super I've been meaning to rebuild but tbh I can't see myself getting to anytime soon.  Is that of interest to you?

P+c unscored original Stihl but some Muppet ( not me) made a bad job of a helicoil repair to a striped plug socket and it really needs either weld repair or a timecert done, or a new cylinder.  I had it running using a thin copper washer and loctite to get the plug sealed and found the idle speed wandered so fairly sure it has another air leak.  At that point I started dismantling and ordered a few parts to rebuild it (err, fuel hose, filter, air filter, crank seals and av mounts) from huztl.  Since then my 3rd Little'un arrived and I've got no further.... He is 15 months now 🤣 plastics a bit faded but ok, case could do with some paint if you want it tidy, but it's fine otherwise. The pile of complete with a 20" Stihl bar that is on its last legs, new chain and drive sprocket/clutch drum.

If you, or anyone, is interested I'll try and bother to get some photos.

I've an 038 super I've been meaning to rebuild but tbh I can't see myself getting to anytime soon.  Is that of interest to you?
P+c unscored original Stihl but some Muppet ( not me) made a bad job of a helicoil repair to a striped plug socket and it really needs either weld repair or a timecert done, or a new cylinder.  I had it running using a thin copper washer and loctite to get the plug sealed and found the idle speed wandered so fairly sure it has another air leak.  At that point I started dismantling and ordered a few parts to rebuild it (err, fuel hose, filter, air filter, crank seals and av mounts) from huztl.  Since then my 3rd Little'un arrived and I've got no further.... He is 15 months now 🤣 plastics a bit faded but ok, case could do with some paint if you want it tidy, but it's fine otherwise. The pile of complete with a 20" Stihl bar that is on its last legs, new chain and drive sprocket/clutch drum.

Rather a good saw the 038S.
[emoji106]

22 hours ago, neiln said:

Yeah. I am interested mate.  Could you perhaps WhatsApp or txt me.  07385541662

On 08/10/2021 at 19:20, Saw Doctor Surrey said:

Yeah. I am interested mate.  Could you perhaps WhatsApp or txt me.  07385541662

Always better to split numbers/personal info or best is pm or will have every scammer bot for miles and Nigeria on your case! 07777-123-456 or ./'( etc as most websites get swept and this site has a link to Arse Book

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Saw Doctor Surrey said:

I’m not worried mate.  You won’t catch me using any of them sites 

Nothing to do with you using them/those sites at all But when you get "Heard you had an accident/your parcel needs paying/CHL/DPD/Royal Fail/Parcel Farce/Car tax/Income tax/VAT/coming to arrest you plus a whole load of other scammers on your case etc then you will understand

• Like 2